EdPugh

Metal Trade In Approved Company List

So, it is safe to assume "late production" is 1995 or later?

Are miniatures from Impact Miniatures considered meltable?

Thank you for reopening.

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 2

I apologize if I'm being dense.....

I'm going to make an assumption that Hell Dorado minis would be accepted; Anima tactics is ok, and both figure lines are made by the same company.

Is this a safe assumption to make?

If it is not on either list by convention time, it has to be approved in person on site. 

• Like 1

Lol. Is that the reason there is a clause for miniatures only?

True – Only hobby figurines of any scale are acceptable. Melted models are not acceptable so no ingots, disks or bars.

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 2

Lol. Is that the reason there is a clause for miniatures only?

True – Only hobby figurines of any scale are acceptable. Melted models are not acceptable so no ingots, disks or bars.

When metal has been melted into ingots, bars, disks, or other forms, the maker's marks are now gone, so we can no longer be sure where the metal originated, and must by default doubt the alloy's adherence to the strict guidelines we require for our metal production.

• Like 4

Blood Moon minis? I've got their Jabberwock that I'm probably not going to get around to doing anything with now that I've got a Bones one.

Looking again at the list, for the new adds, if it doesn't say anything, does it mean "all"?

The ReaperCon site says that metal trade credit can only be redeemed at the factory. Does that mean it can't be redeemed at the Con store in the hotel?

Was there ever a judgement about Stonehaven?

How about Spartan Games?

I have models from both Stonehaven and Spartan Games. They appear to be pewter. Spartan (a UK company) says its models "contain pewter" and does not have a lead warning on its packaging.

I have been accumulating tiny labeled baggies of flash waiting to join my little melt bin.