Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:43 AM
1) Will damaged (aka harvested for bitz) metal be accepted?
2) Will incomplete metal be accepted?
3) Do you recycle the metal afterwards or is this event strictly for trading?
4) If the metal is JUST PRIMED (w/ spray primer) does that count as "painted"?
5) Say the meta was glued when we pulled it out of the box but we remove all traces of it (and it was never primed/painted) can we still get 90%?
3) Its melted down for new miniatures
4) Yes, primed counts as painted
I do remember seeing people really take advantage of Reaper at the last ReaperCon. There were a lot of miniatures in there that should have failed the metal test. Reaper provides this as a service to us but they could decide to discontinue this at anytime if they aren't getting good metal from it.
* It's NOT denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads