Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:50 AM
There has never been an upper limit set. You will receive a "receipt" for the amount of metal you turn in and as you pick stuff out of the boneyard that will be weighed and subtracted from your total. I saw a 5 gallon bucket being brought in a couple of years ago, I don't know what the actual weight was though. Just be sure you are bringing pewter miniatures and not lead.
* It's NOT denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads