bkjohns96

Rules in PDF form?

41 posts in this topic

I have been buying Warlord Minis for a while and I am looking to buy the rules in PDF form, but I cannot find them anywhere. I have quit buying dtf (dead tree format) rulebooks because they are too expensive and take up too much space. Anybody know a place I can buy the rules in PDF or other electronic format?

A million thanks,

Reaper used to have rules in PDF format in 2007 and 2008 for both Warlord and CAV, but does not have downloads for the new rule-sets.

Not really sure why they changed back to hard copy books, but they did. They do have a quick set of rules at ReaperGames.com.

We have discussed selling PDFs of the Warlord 2nd Edition rules, and I believe we will start doing so by the end of 2010.

We have discussed selling PDFs of the Warlord 2nd Edition rules, and I believe we will start doing so by the end of 2010.

That would be great!

That would be great!

True :)

Are the Warlord rulebooks (2nd Edition and Savage North) available for purchase as PDFs? I have just finally taken the plunge into an iPad and am in the process of trying to go all digital on my game books.

If they are not available at this time, consider this an official request to do so! biggrin.gif

I will second that as several people are moving towards what the OP mentioned.

Whoops, looks like I should have done a search before starting my own thread.

Uh, it's now nearing the end of 2011... wink.gif

You know, it would rock beyond rock if all the fluff from the individual army books were to be incorporated in a downloadable PDF... for free on the website, OR orderable for download for $. I'd do it either way.

Whoops, looks like I should have done a search before starting my own thread.

Uh, it's now nearing the end of 2011... wink.gif

Reaper Soon....Duh!!!

So... is there PDF available with full Warlord rules?

I'd love to get both Warlords 2 and Savage North in PDF format so I can use on my Tablet

So... is there PDF available with full Warlord rules?

There is not, no.

~v