TaleSpinner

Beholder WIP

Okay. I am truy amazed by this piece, and your sculpting. Watching it go from start to finish was an eye opener (pun intended) to be sure. You my friend, are well and truly gifted.

• Like 1

So, will Occulus be available in resin or the plastic? The resin seemed to have issues, based on the first part of your painting WIP, and I'm just wondering if the plastic is better....

Cause I've been wanting this guy for a while and will buy him in any format... but the easier to play with the better ::):

So, will Occulus be available in resin or the plastic? The resin seemed to have issues, based on the first part of your painting WIP, and I'm just wondering if the plastic is better....

Cause I've been wanting this guy for a while and will buy him in any format... but the easier to play with the better ::):

At this point, I'm really not sure what the future holds for this mini, if anything. I just don't have any answers. Time will tell. When I know and am free to share, I will definitely let you all know, but for now, I know nothing more that I can tell at this time.

That said, I have to say I am overwhelmed by all of the support and excitement everyone has over this mini, I just wish there was an easy answer for getting it produced.

Thanks,

Andy

• Like 3

We'll just have to buy the Wyvern on a Stick and be content until we can buy this fabulous fig. :poke:

::D:

Yes, that is a very good plan, everyone needs a wyvern on a stick.

• Like 2

Not slamming Trollforged here, and they deny me the coolest beholder mini ever. Why, oh why, isn't that a Reaper mini? I would already have it. ;)

t this point, I'm really not sure what the future holds for this mini, if anything. I just don't have any answers. Time will tell. When I know and am free to share, I will definitely let you all know, but for now, I know nothing more that I can tell at this time.

That said, I have to say I am overwhelmed by all of the support and excitement everyone has over this mini, I just wish there was an easy answer for getting it produced.

Thanks,

Andy

First thank you

your sculpt is why i started sculpting ^_^

second drop trollforged, it is always "busy" even before his kickstarter

and look for another for casting it

• Like 1

Mmmmmm Bones Occulus

Pebbly, round, tasty... ::Kultus becomes a pile of ashes hidden under is cloak::

I want to....preferrably in Bones...

• Like 1

I would buy this in Bones, metal, resin, or any other material you could make it in. This is hands down the best looking Beholder I've ever seen.