Photo

Mouslings we'd like to see / We'd like to see Mouslings!

Mouslings

• Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

#1 kristof65

kristof65

Captain of the Sky Pirates

• Bones Supporter
  • 6681 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:48 PM

Since the Mouslings have really taken off as a best seller for Reaper, I thought this might be a fun thread:

I, for one, would like to see some modern/sci-fi mouslings, particularly NOVA Corp mouslings.

Other ideas:

Skier Mousling
Sailor Mousling
Indy Mousling.

Edited by kristof65, 23 September 2013 - 11:03 PM.

• buckyball likes this

My Blog - Warming: May be political

Please check out my wife's Stained Glass page:
KAH Designs

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Member of the ReaperBryan Fan Club.[/font]

#2 Leader of the Rats

Leader of the Rats

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 299 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:56 PM

Noone would expect me to say this I know but I'd like to see a few Villian Mouslings, maybe more ratlike than mouse though.

I think the mouslings make a nice supplement to the Legion of Justice and Caeke BTW.
Squeek squeelk

#3 WizardOne

WizardOne

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:30 PM

The market is kinda saturated with villainous, rat-like, rodents . . . just sayin'.

King's Musketeer Mouslings, 4 poses:
Atho-mouse, Portho-mouse, Ara-mouse and Mouse-tagnan . . . not, most definitely not,.. :devil: ..Mouseketeers.
  • kit and buckyball like this

Wzrd1

#4 Inarah

Inarah

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 4066 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:31 PM

And let's not forget Lady Mouse de Winter, and Mlle Constance.

I was wondering if there would be a Reapercon mouseling.
  • captenglish likes this
~It's not broken.... it's a conversion. ~

"I got my brother and his six year old hooked last week. They were soon back at the friendly local for more. Starts with a cute lil unicorn, next thing you're onto griffins and purple worms." ~ Carnacki the Ghost Finder

#5 Froggy the Great

Froggy the Great

Apostrophe Ninja

• 16661 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:34 PM

A set of legally distinct Mouse Detective figures, one in a deerstalker cap, would be nifty.
  • buckyball and Adept Legacy like this

Gallery of Froggyness

irc.sorcery.net #reaper
Wonderland No More

#6 captenglish

captenglish

Godlike

• Members
  • 1264 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:26 PM

The market is kinda saturated with villainous, rat-like, rodents . . . just sayin'.

King's Musketeer Mouslings, 4 poses:
Atho-mouse, Portho-mouse, Ara-mouse and Mouse-tagnan . . . not, most definitely not,.. :devil: ..Mouseketeers.

That I would buy

They [machines] cannot commune with God. Official Fieldarchy fanboy!

#7 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 14435 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:56 AM

The mouse-keteers would only work if there was a Tom Cat dressed in similar garb, that was in scale (ish). Those are my daughter's favorite episodes of Tom and Jerry.

"Touche Monsieur Pussy cat!"

Sacrificing minions: is there any problem it CAN'T solve?

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543
... Pay no heed to proud thoughts, famous champion. Now the flowering of your strength is but for a while. After a while, the time will suddenly come that disease or the sword's edge will cut off your power. Either fire's grasp or flood's surge or blade's bite or spear's flight. Or vicious age, or the flash of your eyes will gutter and burn out! It will be all at once, great campaigner, that death will overpower you.

It's terrifying!  Without enough caffeine your body undergoes these hours of partial paralysis and hallucinations! :shudder:

- Argentee

Black Lightning: MA010.

#8 Dr.Bedlam

Dr.Bedlam

Godlike

• Members
  • 3125 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

IIRC, there were a set of Barfly Mouselings in the concept art stage last ReaperCon. I rather liked those, particularly if there was a glass-polishing mouseling bartender included.

I deeply regret not getting a set of the Zombie mouselings and the Chainsaw mouseling when they were available.

The holiday motif is neat, though... we have Cupid mouseling, perhaps an Uncle Sam mouseling for the summer? Mouseling in a bunny suit for Easter?

I'd also like to see variants on EXISTING mouselings -- a different Mouseling Wizard, some different Fighter or Archer mouselings, a different Armored Mouseling, and so on. Make it handier for the Mouse Guard roleplayers, add some variety -- I've done a few for friends as a favor, and mouselings are a lot harder to modify than regular human figures. I don't have anywhere near as many spare body parts, for one thing...

"Actually, I DO look like my avatar..." tumblr_me9zrqN4dK1rao9jio1_400.jpg

Bringer of Gonturzaps

http://www.reapermin...040-gonturzaps/

#9 Castlebuilder

Castlebuilder

The Dungeon Builder

• Bones Supporter
  • 2029 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

Don't forget the St. Patricks Day Mouseling!
"I forgot about the gods and spun my own bright fate, while at the root of life the three spinners laughed." Bernard Cornwell, Lords of the North

#10 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 14435 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:04 PM

Lying flat on his back with a mug in his hand!
  • Adept Legacy likes this

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543
... Pay no heed to proud thoughts, famous champion. Now the flowering of your strength is but for a while. After a while, the time will suddenly come that disease or the sword's edge will cut off your power. Either fire's grasp or flood's surge or blade's bite or spear's flight. Or vicious age, or the flash of your eyes will gutter and burn out! It will be all at once, great campaigner, that death will overpower you.

It's terrifying!  Without enough caffeine your body undergoes these hours of partial paralysis and hallucinations! :shudder:

- Argentee

#11 psyberwolfe1

psyberwolfe1

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 2241 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:40 PM

Clove in twain by the Reaper of War's Axe? :devil:

2014 Painting Goal: 6 Figures/ 36 Painted as of 01/22/2014

For other Wargame and miniature related stuff you can read my blog at http://tacticalrock.blogspot.com

Does anybody else find it odd, by the way, that the information age has led to language becoming an oblique and imprecise tool where even the most straightforward phrasing is pored over with chicken entrails and bone tossing to divine the true meaning?

... nobody remembers Slave Leia because, "Oh my gosh! What innovative use of bronze."

Meep.jpg

#12 Wren

Wren

Godlike

• Artists
  • 2050 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:52 PM

I've painted glass cleaning bartender and glass toting barmaid mouslings for Reaper, so I'm pretty sure those are still on the docket. :->

#13 Castlebuilder

Castlebuilder

The Dungeon Builder

• Bones Supporter
  • 2029 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:00 PM

Lying flat on his back with a mug in his hand!

And under an open beer tap!
"I forgot about the gods and spun my own bright fate, while at the root of life the three spinners laughed." Bernard Cornwell, Lords of the North

#14 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 14435 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:12 AM

Now that would just be silly.
You can just get the beer keg from the dwarven set.

Edited by Qwyksilver, 25 February 2011 - 09:25 AM.

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543

- Argentee

#15 Heisler

Heisler

Auctioneer at Large

• Auctioneer
  • 6104 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:58 AM

You guys needs to slow down, Gene will never be able to keep up with this list. Although I do recall seeing some concept artwork for 4 more mouslings when Gene was here for Genghis Con.
* It's NOT denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mouslings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users