Photo

Minis we would like to see (Fantasy Version)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
331 replies to this topic

#181 Exwilly

Exwilly

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 842 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:07 AM

i would like to see more warlord starter armies. besides that i would say more big monsters from dnd. not to mention more goblins
"Remember practice doesn't make perfect but it sure does help only perfect practice makes perfect but you cant be perfect without making mistakes and learning from them." dont know if this is an actual quote by someone lol.

Naturally, he died because a wizard exploded.

like i tell my employees at work who complain about working. your here to work right. yes they reply. your getting paid right. yes they reply. good now go clean the restrooms

#182 J Bone

J Bone

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:44 AM

With the new Advanced Race Guide out for Pathfinder I would really like to see some of the new races made into miniatures. Im hoping for some Tengu, Catfolk, Teifling, Grippli and Kitsune options. Love the work y'all do.
  • klarg1 and TheSheDM like this

#183 Angrydwarfguy

Angrydwarfguy

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

Also skeletons of different racesl. Especially dwarven skeletons with ancient armor and weapons. Kinda strange to explore ancient dwarven ruins and only face human skeletons and zombies. Also some skeletons wearing armor, chain mail or plate, and some wielding greatswords.

Many of the modules and adventures I run call for undead dwarves orcs elves ect. As far as I know there aren't any non human undead currently in production by anyone. I know WotC did some for Chainmail and GW had some for Mordheim but both of those ranges are long gone.

#184 recruittons

recruittons

Arch Magi of Figmentia Exchangus

• Bones Supporter
  • 1782 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:45 PM

I'd love to see you guys license some classic D&D setting stuff, if at all possible. If you guys got ahold of Dragonlance licensing, or perhaps produced some look-a-likes of those guys, I'd love it.

Also, some interesting village pieces/ruins. I find most of those models cost a ton, but if you guys were to make structures in the Bones line, I bet they'd be popular as heck with people who can't afford the resin versions.
  • Adrift likes this
Posted Image

#185 drathe

drathe

• Bones Supporter
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:15 AM

Dwarf Skeletons
- Dwarf-sized skeletons with various weapons and armour pieces.
  • captenglish likes this
Posted Image

#186 Atramagus

Atramagus

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 446 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:22 PM

I would love to see Bones conversion kits - weapons, skulls, shields, heads, etc...
  • bkjohns96, Girot and morari like this

#187 Jack Campbell

Jack Campbell

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:46 PM

I am working on a wilderness setting that draws mostly from classical folklore (ie., nothing tht needs to be licensed). Aside from the harpies, I can't find these minis from any other source. If Reaper sculpts them, I know they will be outstanding!
Some pieces that I would love to have:
1) redcaps, old, skinny scary men with iron-shod boots, and nasty long pikes
2) spriggans, really just dirty, nasty dwarves with larger heads and frightful shocks of hair
3) harpies, please don't be offended, but when I think of harpies I see filthy, ugly wretches with wings and claws, and somewhat smaller than what is currently being offered
4) wood golem, without a polynesian influence

Please?

#188 mikem91

mikem91

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 399 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

A human female fighter with a beret and cloak fighting sword & board. I'm thinking a modern take on the 1983 mini tsr had in their 5301 Fighters boxed set.

#189 Girot

Girot

Drunk Bacon God

• Bones Supporter
  • 4340 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

Dire Scorpion Calvalry!

- Orc Riders

- Barbarian(Human) Riders

- Desert Shaman Rider for each

Gargantuan Scorpion w/ a "Caravan Hut" that could attach to it's back. Hell, if YOU GUYS make the scorpion I'll make the hut myself.

Cyborg/Steampunk Horses

- You could also sell seperate 'converstion kits' that have different style 'riders legs' to be used with the horses.

2014 Painted Miniatures/Models: 42

Bones II:  #7355

#190 Girot

Girot

Drunk Bacon God

• Bones Supporter
  • 4340 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

Oh and something that might sell would be things like fantasy 'livestock' or other 'common' but original creatures. I have two in mind:

Gruffalow: Buffalo with great big mountain goat curled horns. Yes, I realize I'm describing a stunted Bantha, but I think they'd look cool as hell.

Dire Rock Lizard: A salamander/gecco/iguana hybrid about the size of an adult aligator.

#191 Pingo

Pingo

Godlike

• Members
  • 7886 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:37 AM

I can't recall if I mentioned this. Reaper has some wonderful giant figures, but the ladies are all passive and posing. The female fire giant, ice giant, and cloud giant are all beautiful figures, but not in combat poses like the male fire giants, ice giant, and storm giant.

There's "Frulla Krung," but even she is only standing there with an axe held out.

If you look at reaper's male giants, they generally have much more dynamic poses.

If Reaper does another giant female, could they consider having her in an active combat position?
  • Girot likes this

I built a boat. Spelljammer pictures here.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
-- Terry Pratchett

"Therefore, O Painter, make your smaller figures merely indicated and not highly finished, otherwise you will produce effects the opposite to nature, your supreme guide"
-- Leonardo da Vinci

"All alternate histories produce zeppelins."
-- Ken Hite's Law

#192 Shakandara

Shakandara

God of All Things Cheesecake

• Black Lightning
  • 5993 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:25 AM

Alt sculpts for the more recent Warlord soldier models (pretty much Savage North stuff) - like Darkshade Raiders, Shadowstep warriors, Shiver Spikes, pretty much all the Koborlas soldiers, etc.

~v
  • joshuaslater likes this

Shakandara.com

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Look! Auctions!! Buy my stuff!!!

#193 Gailbraithe

Gailbraithe

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 302 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

Bar Patrons. A three pack.

I need some mug wielding drunkards to fill up a tavern scene.
  • Girot likes this

#194 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

The Big Boner

• Bones Supporter
  • 2516 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

Bar Patrons. A three pack.

I need some mug wielding drunkards to fill up a tavern scene.

Where do I apply?

:devil:
  • Qwyksilver and Gailbraithe like this
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

#195 Girot

Girot

Drunk Bacon God

• Bones Supporter
  • 4340 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

Bar Patrons. A three pack. I need some mug wielding drunkards to fill up a tavern scene.

I'll jump on this bandwagon. Next round on me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users