• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Castlebuilder

Castlebuilder

The Dungeon Builder

• Bones Supporter
  • 2018 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:53 PM

I mentioned this in another part of the Reich thread, but I'm not sure everyone saw it.

I've been working on some ideas/tweaks for ReaperCon and the Origins & GenCon demos. I think that they are pretty well nailed down, but I would like to get somebody else to play with it to make sure. If you have the time and interest to do this, please send me a PM and I will get you some data to mess around with.

And let's not forget the disclaimer: This is not in any way information about pending release or official announcements. Reaper is aware of what I'm doing, but the bottom line is that these are ideas which Outek and I have worked out pretty much on our own. Reaper will see them at ReaperCon and hopefully like them, but any changes in the official status of the game would come after that. For right now I'm just knocking around some ideas.

Castlebuilder
"I forgot about the gods and spun my own bright fate, while at the root of life the three spinners laughed." Bernard Cornwell, Lords of the North

#2 Stubbdog

Stubbdog

Obssessive Over-Analyzer

• Bones Supporter
  • 6979 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:13 AM

You should have the email addresses for Greg and Steve already. Email them as I know they will do it.

#3 Castlebuilder

Castlebuilder

The Dungeon Builder

• Bones Supporter
  • 2018 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:15 AM

I already have Greg and Steve on board. In fact, Steve is going to be running the Reich demos at ReaperCon.
"I forgot about the gods and spun my own bright fate, while at the root of life the three spinners laughed." Bernard Cornwell, Lords of the North

#4 Don Rodolfo Graziani

Don Rodolfo Graziani

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:00 PM

I already have Greg and Steve on board. In fact, Steve is going to be running the Reich demos at ReaperCon.

And I'm really excited about this. Looking forward to anything new you have.

Steve
There are things about me you wouldn't understand.....
things you....couldn't....understand......
things you....shouldn't......understand.....
I'm a loner, Dottie......a rebel!

Posted Image

#5 Striker

Striker

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:09 AM

Any help you need with RotD, let me know. I'm pretty flexible and would love to help the game.
When the young come to the old for advice, they praise them. When the old come to the young for advice, they break their hip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users