Jabberwocky

Ogress

I adore both of those minis. That ogress (the one on top) is smokin'-hawt.....and um..*cough*..so is the other, in her own special way. :wacko:::D:

That Eastern Front mini is fairly rare if I recall correctly. I just love the concept. She looks so cocky. I pity the poor ogre that is stuck having to choose between her and Talanka. Talk about being stuck between a brick-house and a horrid place.

Seriously, Madame Ogress-hoochie has really nice skin tones. It looks (I daresay) silky smooth. The fine darklining really sets the whole thing off nicely too. Great job on a great mini!

Thanks Spike! I was wondering when you were going to pop in! Do you still have the original one I painted?

Eastern Front Studios was around for a while in the early 2000's, went dormant for a bit, but now is back up and running.

Great Stuff. I actually like the first one the way she is. Reminds me of of pictures in childrens books that I had as a kid, not to mention the blending and highlights are super. I agree about the fur, maybe if you toned down the highlight there is would not stand out as much. It is just a thought, because you may have been going for that look all along. Regardless, it is a quality Mini.

@ Jabberwocky, yes I do still have her displayed prominently.

@ GwydionGreen, she's cute.