pennyaspen

Reaper Swag Points

Hi All!

I bought some older Reaper minis and the tabs to use as Swag Points just say "Reaper Proof of Purchase" or lists the reaper web address. One just has the Reaper logo. Can these still be used as Swag Points at ReaperCon?

Counting the days until the show!!

Melissa

If it says "proof of purchase" or "Swag point" they count. The ones without are from after the swag program was discontinued.Worst case scenario, bring the tabs separated out by 'type' and have someone who's doing the trade ins look at them :D

You may still redeem them for our dwindling supply of swag items, or trade them in for ReaperBucks.

are there at least a couple of XL Warlord shirts available? Ive tried to get them the last two years and you all ran out BEFORE the con started, so Ive been sitting on mine waiting

You may still redeem them for our dwindling supply of swag items, or trade them in for ReaperBucks.

I have a huge bag of Proof of Purchase tabs I was hoping to get T shirts for my whole gaming group, but now I cannot find the place to redeem them. What are these ReaperBucks you speak of and how may I obtain some? What are they good for?

Les

The redemption program has ended. I got one of the last t-shirts at Reapercon back in May.

ReaperBucks are special auction cash you can only get and use at Reapercon. This year was the last year proof of purchases could be traded in for them.

Pretty much your swag points/proof of purchases are worthless now. If I'm wrong, somebody say so before mine go out with the trash.

I have a huge bag of Proof of Purchase tabs I was hoping to get T shirts for my whole gaming group, but now I cannot find the place to redeem them. What are these ReaperBucks you speak of and how may I obtain some? What are they good for?

Les

Sorry - that post was made before ReaperCon and was intended specifically as an respose to "what can I use my Proofs of Purchase for at ReaperCon" answer.

As Inarah said, the program is now ended.