30 replies to this topic

#16 Brother Jim

Brother Jim

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

Have you actually LOOKED in the store to see which models have new to you paint jobs ???
  • Dadcubed likes this

#17 Halberkill

Halberkill

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 204 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

Have you actually LOOKED in the store to see which models have new to you paint jobs ???

Sometimes they have the new pics even though they are not available yet. This has happened to me before when I had an order and got the older models, so I know why he is concerned.

#18 jr665

jr665

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:15 AM

Sometimes they have the new pics even though they are not available yet. This has happened to me before when I had an order and got the older models, so I know why he is concerned.

And sometimes they are slow to put up the pics.
I don't want to pay double shipping.
I'm just waiting on someone to let me know exactly which ones are new. Better to do it right, than to do it twice.

#19 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 9348 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

What I need to know is which paintjobs you have, and I can tell you whether those are the ones we have, too, or whether you'll get a different one.

bryan@reapermini.com This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

#20 jr665

jr665

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:15 AM

What I need to know is which paintjobs you have, and I can tell you whether those are the ones we have, too, or whether you'll get a different one.

Hi
Basically, I have EVERY model and EVERY different paint scheme, except for this last batch.
I have;

Skeleton Swordsman x5; Bronze, Blue, 3 different Red & Black
Skeleton Archer x5; Bronze, Blue, 3 different Red & Black
Skeleton Spearman x5; Bronze, Blue, 3 different Red & Black

Orc Warrior / Scimitar x5; Blue, Purple, Orange, 2 different Red
Orc Archer x5; Blue, Purple, Orange, 2 different Red;
Orc Spearman x5; Blue, Purple, Orange, 2 different Red

Cave Troll x2; Red Kilt, Black Kilt

Ogre Chieftain x2; Red Kilt, Black Kilt

Minotaur of the Maze x2, Grey with Red Kilt, Golden with Blue Kilt

Elf Archer x2; 2 different shades of Green

Ghost x2; Grey & Blue

Great Worm x2; Brown Base, Grey Base

Zombie x2; Red, Purple

Evil Human Fighter x2; Black Armour, Regular Armour

Bathalian x2, Green Robes, Red Robes

Good Human Fighter x2; Blue, Light Blue

Female Human Ranger x2 Green, Blue

Goblins; The Original Ones

Werewolf x2; Brown, Grey

Bugbear; The Original One

Giant Spider x2; Brown, Green

Unicorn; The Original One

Small Dragon; The Original One

Female Vampire; The Original One

Gargoyle; The Original One

Kobolds; The Original Ones

Giant Rats; The Original Ones

Dwarf Warrior; The Original One

Gnoll Warrior; The Original One

I enjoy collecting minis, I'm really trying to keep up with your different paint schemes, but it's not easy.
I'm trying hard not to miss any, because once their gone it's almost impossible to track them down.
So any help you can give me would be very much appreciated.

#21 Halberkill

Halberkill

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 204 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:56 AM

I enjoy collecting minis, I'm really trying to keep up with your different paint schemes, but it's not easy.
I'm trying hard not to miss any, because once their gone it's almost impossible to track them down.
So any help you can give me would be very much appreciated.

I will second this.

Despite the many metal "enthusiasts" complaining about LE's paint jobs, many pre-painted minis lovers put the LE paint jobs at the top of their lists.

Halber

#22 jr665

jr665

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:52 AM

I think the LE line is excellent!
They are well worth the effort to collect them.
Unfortunately, Reaper doesn't focus on the Collectible aspects of the Hobby.
Their focus is on Roleplay, which is fine, unless your trying to keep up with the different Paint Schemes.
The Pics help, but they're not 100% accurate, and they're also unorganized.
If someone could take the time to fix it up a bit. (Hint, hint)
One Numbered Pic for each Paint Scheme, and maybe some kind of notice every time a new batch arrives.
Anyways, like I said before, any HELP would be greatly appreciated!

#23 jr665

jr665

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:43 AM

Hello?

#24 recruittons

recruittons

Arch Magi of Figmentia Exchangus

• Bones Supporter
  • 1782 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

Is it me you're lookin' for?
Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
  • Ampersandrew likes this
Posted Image

#25 Ampersandrew

Ampersandrew

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:02 AM

One Numbered Pic for each Paint Scheme, and maybe some kind of notice every time a new batch arrives.

I think that you're asking for this at a really bad time. Reaper are currently dealing with a massive logistical challenge of getting everything related to their very successful kickstarter campaign in order. Reaperbryan mentioned that they're currently sold our of some of their learn to paint kits because they've seen a three fold increase in orders since the kickstarter. I doubt that it's just learn to paint kits either. So not only are they having to deal with the kickstarter, they have more than usual normal stuff on top of that.

I also think that the information you're asking for is not easily obtained, this will not se something someone's going to do in five minutes.

Of course I'm not Reaper staff and this has very liitle to do with me, but I think you're being unrealistic.

#26 jr665

jr665

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:40 AM

Hi
Maybe it is unrealistic, I don't know the situation over there at Reaper Central.
I'm thinking the last batch of LE minis should be listed on an Order form or a Shipping invoice.
But, what do I know?
And it's only been two months since I first asked, barely enough time to get anything done.
but my intention is not to rush anybody,
Just gently reminding them every once in a while, so they don't forget about me.
Thanks for caring!

#27 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 9348 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

Hi
Maybe it is unrealistic, I don't know the situation over there at Reaper Central.
I'm thinking the last batch of LE minis should be listed on an Order form or a Shipping invoice.
But, what do I know?
And it's only been two months since I first asked, barely enough time to get anything done.
but my intention is not to rush anybody,
Just gently reminding them every once in a while, so they don't forget about me.
Thanks for caring!

I think that you're asking for this at a really bad time. Reaper are currently dealing with a massive logistical challenge of getting everything related to their very successful kickstarter campaign in order. Reaperbryan mentioned that they're currently sold our of some of their learn to paint kits because they've seen a three fold increase in orders since the kickstarter. I doubt that it's just learn to paint kits either. So not only are they having to deal with the kickstarter, they have more than usual normal stuff on top of that.

I also think that the information you're asking for is not easily obtained, this will not se something someone's going to do in five minutes.

Of course I'm not Reaper staff and this has very liitle to do with me, but I think you're being unrealistic.

Bottom line: With 17,744 Backers, 240 minis in Vampire, and over 30 Options available to choose from, We're producing 4,258,560 minis *just* for Vampire, before you count the Over 250,000 Optional figures (Extra sets, and Dragons/Giants, etc.).

4.5 MILLION figures.

in what is just barely 6 months.

The factory is quite busy, and is not available at this time to add new LE figures to the workload. When the Kickstarter is over, we are planning at this to get new variants on existing figures, as well as use some of the KS figures for new releases in that range. But until then, not only are all of our personnel tied up in managing aspects of the KS (including the rennovations to the building, which have begun) but all of their personnel are working on that project.

We appreciate your enthusiasm.

And be nice. EVERYONE.
  • Last Knight likes this

bryan@reapermini.com This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

#28 TheAuldGrump

TheAuldGrump

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1283 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

Bottom line: With 17,744 Backers, 240 minis in Vampire, and over 30 Options available to choose from, We're producing 4,258,560 minis *just* for Vampire, before you count the Over 250,000 Optional figures (Extra sets, and Dragons/Giants, etc.).

4.5 MILLION figures.

I'll bet that your heart swells with both pride and panic when you look at that number. ::P:

The Auld Grump
  • Last Knight likes this
Si Tibi Narraremus
Te Interficere Debemus

#29 Stephen G. Roy

Stephen G. Roy

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:53 PM

The factory is quite busy, including the renovations to the building

Is Reaper hiring?
  • Last Knight likes this

#30 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 9348 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

The factory is quite busy, including the renovations to the building

Is Reaper hiring?

At this time, no. We are loathe to hire for what we consider short-term work, and would rather simply beat our current crew harder for a few months than have to fire people in April.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users