• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rgtriplec

rgtriplec

Godlike

• Members
  • 1921 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:57 AM

I was wondering what is the concept of ROTD... Is it just German Zombies vs Americans?

Or, will other commonly used "weird War" types be incorporated from the broader horror spectrum like werewolves, mutants, ghosts and ghouls, pulp monsters etceteras?

Will the other major armies of WWII be incorporated in the line like Brits, French, Russians, Japanese and Italians?

Will there be normal Germans and zombie Americans?

And even if not incorporated into the game rules will any of the figs above be included in the Chronoscope line in the future?
It's Dwarfs not Dwarves. 1500+ Warlord Armies: Dwarfs, Elves, Mercs, Reven, Goblins, Lupines, Sisters, "To be is to do"-Socrates "To do is to be"-Sartre "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da" - Sting "Scooby Dooby Do"-Scooby Do "Yaba Daba Doo"-Fred Flintstone

#2 BlueWeasel

BlueWeasel

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:30 AM

Once upon a time (several years ago) I was told the ultimate plan was to release
new factions as the infection spread. Next was Germans (Living) and Kroid Russians
and would wrap up with living Japanese and Kroid Americans.

This was several cons back (ReaperCon, ArtistCon...I don't remember) so who knows.
I don't so much care what other factions come out so long as they look cool and
stick to the original scale instead of the JVS scale creep we got on the named
characters... :angry:
Soul Cannon to right of them, Soul Cannon to left of them, Soul Cannons in front of them, Volleyed and thundered;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users