haldir

Haldir's Sword & Wizardy PBP

1121 posts in this topic

TAMMMMMMMM! *janarahugs* We've missed you! Glad to see you back in the sandbox again!

Just to help you out, we have the following:

cleric

half-orc

monk

ranger

& these two are former PCs (& with one's hireling) now NPCs (& will exit the party once the human players are fully in the game)

thief

dwarf magic-user

npc fighter

Awwww snap! Just when Chara was beginning to warm up to the notion of helping Body Guard get over his green-fever, he has to go away. :( ....she is teh sad now.. ....NOT! :lol:

Well I tried to kill at least 1 of them!!! :zombie: :zombie:

Sorry for being AWOL lately. My PC died the day before Thanksgiving and recovery is going extremely slow.

NP, fully understand about computer/tech problems

Sorry for delay. Mike's Grandmother passed away on Thursday so the week end was rather busy with family stuff and the funeral. I will get to working on it tonight...Um what type of Characters do we have already? And I may need help as I haven't played path finder. All I know is t is supposed to be like D&D 3.0/3.5 ;p

Oh And I see the list of haves now ;p I can make a thief if someone can help me ^^ I like thieves.

This isn't Pathfinder. This is Swords & Wizardry!! Pretty much a retro-clone of the original rules.

Swords & Wizardry home page

The free pdf rulebook is on that page somewhere. Pretty much if you've played the original rules or even original red box rules, then your good to go. I posted a couple posts up what the party has going right now. Pretty much they will be down a thief when it comes down to it, but your free to play what you'd like. (didn't see you said you seen the listing in your post)

Also the first couple posts of this thread are the rules for character creation.

(more or less 4d6 drop your lowest dice, max gold at first level + 100 gold extra, you level 2 treasure gain, HD whatever your max HD is at 1st & then choose either 1/2 your HD or take the roll, your choice)

RM

Sorry if I'm holding up the game. Tonight and tomorrow are kind of filled up, but hopefully I'll get a post in late tomorrow when I get home. If not then, I'll have a post up Sunday afternoon when I get home from work.

Your good, thanks for letting me/us know.

heh same here, though I sent a message to ask Spike to help me ;p Don't help I caught something from my husband, :P two days abed already. But I am working on it I swear, I have always been slow making my characters.

No worries, unless your a giant lizard you won't be in for a bit anyways.

I think as long as everyone is checking into the game & letting everyone know what is going on, we'll be good. That is probably the one thing that kills pbps is the no response from the players & such, so I'm glad you checked in.

thanks

RM

Oops..my bad. Been picking up a little OT at work and when I'm not there I'm in the kitchen here or playing hockey. Totally spaced out and forgot to post. I'm going there right now. It's the trouble with being a hafforc. We have short attention spans, and when we're not being told what to do, we're thinking of food and violence (and other things too, but y'all need not concern yourselfs with what goes on in the yurt of the Orc Goddess after-hours)

Wait..what was I sayin'? Oh..yeah..going now. :D

I'm busy, but I try to check in at least once a day. I'll post when we get to an appropriate moment. :)