haldir

Temple of Elemental Evil

1317 posts in this topic

Since I saw my quarry run off into the bushes, I will take off after him as well. Seeing Not-Sam kinda sorta thinking about heading in that direction too, I yell at him to follow me and take off into the bushes after Furnok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not-Sam follows after Shad-Oh and the other man, more certain now that he will not be easily picked off in a separate ambush, as Chara had recently cautioned him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After running a few feet into the woods, I stop Not-Sam behind and hold my finger to my lips, signalling for him to remain still and quiet. I'm going to start using my Ranger goodness to start tracking Mr. Fancy Pants through this forest. :devil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isha wheels the horse around, her hand still tingling from the crack to the skull she gave Golden.

 

Seeing the two groups have scattered, with some running off into the bushes she chooses the big man standing in the middle of the path as her next target. Urging the horse forward again, she charges Kobort.

 

(d20=12, d6=4+1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROUND 2 (initiative goes to the good guys)

 

Tiron

 

 

You strike the robed man where he is most vulnerable! Doing a mighty 8 pts of damage to him!

 

Chara

 

You connect with your blow! Damaging the monk for 6 pts of damage! The monk drops to the ground as you pull your sword back. He is dead!

 

Not-Sam, moves with Shad to look for Furnok

 

Bodyguard moves to help but with the monk going down he moves toward Kobort, since he is the last one standing at the moment. He swings with his longsword at the big man, but misses badly.

 

Cory

 

With all your anger & frustration over Golden, you let the stone fly at it's strongest repetition! The stone connects with the dwarf's skull for 3 pts of damage! As the stone strikes the dwarf, he falls back onto the ground. He isn't moving but your not sure if he is still alive or not.

 

Shad-Oh

 

You make your way into the brush where the thief scampered off to. You don't see him just yet (roll a D100).

 

Isha

 

You charge the big man, but he dives out of the way...........

 

Elmo

 

With the big man dodging Isha's attack, he swings his axe at him trying to catch him in the confusion. He misses badly thou.

 

Golden's group

 

Golden (- whatever, he isn't moving at the moment!)

 

He lies on the road, still not moving

 

Kobort

 

The big fighter swings his Elmo, trying to cut the big man down. He misses almost as bad as Elmo's attack did!

 

Turuko (-18 hps)

 

DEAD!

 

Furnok

 

(depends on Shad's roll)

 

Round still open, pending Shad's roll, & Furnok's actions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chara is attacking the monk. She's just cursing Golden and all his new friends. I had Bodyguard charging to help. Maybe he could be there on the next round?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Combat post has been updated due to Spike's clarification. Also since the monk died, Bodyguard went to fight the remaining live person, or at least the only left that can be seen at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(roll d6 = 5 for init)

 

Cory rushes to the fallen dwarf pulling a rag and rope from his pack, stuffing the rag into the dwarf's mouth and quickly tying his hands before checking to see if the dwarf is still alive or not. The cleric of St. Cuthbert was not going to be suprised by this dwarf again and was taking no chances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Furnok

 

(depends on Shad's roll)

 

Round still open, pending Shad's roll, & Furnok's actions

 

 

Man, I can't win for losing. :down: I rolled the ever awesome 70. :down: Maybe it helps that he should be rushing through the forest to escape? ::D:

 

As Shad is going through the woods trying to find Furnok, I sling my short bow over my back and walk with my short sword at the ready, just in case he decides to ambush us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mysterious new arrival to the party withdraws his bloody sword from the back of the now dead monk. Taking a brief moment to spit upon the corpse, he assumes a defensive stance keeping his main attention on the battle between the two large warriors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chara moves to help out Elmo, though she still isn't entirely certain what the dark-armoured man is all about. She is careful not to make herself another easy target for him lest he be of a mind to kill everybody no matter which group they belong to.

 

OOC can I reach Elmo to help him this round?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shad

 

Actually, as you enter the brush, you scan the area & with your trained eyes you pick out the thief quite easily. He notices you see him & he pops up out of bushes & says

 

"I yield!!"

 

He also throws down his short sword.

 

End Round #2, Start Round #3

 

(party again wins initiative)

 

Cory

 

you rush over to the fallen dwarf. You see he is losing blood from the wound on his head. As you get into his limited vision he spits out

 

"I curse you, your so called god & anyone that travels with you...."

 

As he says that he coughs up a fair amount of blood before his life expires.

 

Tiron

 

You hold your position, where you are you can keep a eye on both Elmo's battle & the surrendering thief.

 

Chara

 

Yes, it's a easy charge & you can attack as well, if you'd like.

 

Elmo

 

The big man takes a swing at the fighter, but misses again. You can see the frustration is building in the big man as he pulls himself back into a defensive stance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a last ditch effort. Cory shoves a healing potion that he pulls from his patch and shoves it down the throat of the dwarf. "You messly little man, you won't die until I get answers to my questions." The cleric says a prayer to St. Cuthbert that he had made it in time to save the dwarf, even though they didn't see eye to eye, Cory did not really want the dwarf to die at his hand, maybe some large cat to eat him.

 

(rolls d4+1 = 4+1 = 5) (rolls d100 = 100)

 

/ooc I don't believe this. I use the D&D random dice roller to make my rolls. I even take screenshots in case someone calls me on my rolls. Of all times to roll a 100 on s prayer to ones god for a character I as a player wish was dead.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You appear to stabilize him, he still is on death's door thou. (he is in negative hit points).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chara charges toward the big man fighting Elmo. She makes her attack.

 

To hit: 12(+2)=14 Damage: 6(+3)=9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now