Jump to content


Photo

Temple of Elemental Evil


  • Please log in to reply
1110 replies to this topic

#886 haldir

haldir

    I Don't Look Like My Avatar

  • Bones Supporter
  • 12526 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

Bodyguard swings awkardly & while he hits the force of the chop does nothing to the zombie other then line it up perfectly for Chara's attack! She strikes the creature for 9 pts of damage! The creature continues on!!

(btw what weapon are you using again?)

Kyana
(not sure where Kristi is, I know she has been ill for a few weeks & such, posting actions to speed up combat, unless she posts then her post will counter-act mine.)

She again will be on her guard for more zombies or other creatures.

ZOMBIES!!!

:zombie:#1continues his attack on Tiron CRITS!! (wow these dice aren't liking you guys in this combat) for 8 (7 + 1 extra die)!!!!

:zombie: #2 He liked the the fell of your flesh being torn upon his ragged fingernails & continues his attack on Shad! The creature in anticipation for more yummy human flesh, swings to hard & quickly & you hear a loud crunch as it's shoulder pops out of it socket, rendering that arm useless in attacking. (rolled a 1 <_< )

:zombie: #3 The creature switches to Isha due to it doesn't like the feel of that piece of wood upon it's rotting flesh. It swings a ragged hand out at you & HITS!!! The claw rakes across your arm for only 1 pt of damage!

:zombie:#4 The zombie takes a wild swing at (50/50 again) Chara! but the strikes is wild & misses completely!

:zombie:#5 Decides to move toward Cory & attack him! The creature swings it's clawed hands at the young cleric & strikes! Hitting for 6 pts of damage!

:zombie:#6 Continues it's attack onElmo! Striking him again for 3 pts of damage

:zombie:#7, :zombie:#8 & :zombie:#9 all make their way through the entrance to the room on the eastern side of the room! They are still turned!

END ROUND #2, Start ROUND #3, Party has initiative!
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#887 Inarah

Inarah

    Godlike

  • Bones Supporter
  • 4111 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:51 PM

Isha swings again at #3, hitting with a satisfying thwak.

d20=14, d6=1
~It's not broken.... it's a conversion. ~

"I got my brother and his six year old hooked last week. They were soon back at the friendly local for more. Starts with a cute lil unicorn, next thing you're onto griffins and purple worms." ~ Carnacki the Ghost Finder

#888 Spike

Spike

    Goddess of Cupcakes and Cute Orcs

  • Black Lightning
  • 6933 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

OOC She's using her bastard sword two-handed style. I'll have a post up in a bit.

linkmeg.gif
Aio, quantitas magna caseus est!

http://28mmtheatre.blogspot.com/

 


#889 styates

styates

    Grand Pubah of Fantasy Football

  • Members
  • 3522 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

Stumbling backwards from the force of the violent attack, Tiron manages to slash out once more at his attacker.

13 to hit. 3 damage. (BTW, with the crit, did you remember to do a check to see if Tiron's armor stayed on?)
Fantasy Football: It's like Dungeons and Dragons for guys who used to beat up the kids who played Dungeons and Dragons.

Stefan Yates
Olsburg, Kansas
Email: syates@twinvalley.net

Posted Image

Jedi Librarian, Moderator and Data editor for The Internet Book Database of Fiction {and non-fiction}

#890 wildbill

wildbill

    Tulsa Warlord Gawd

  • T-Town Crew
  • 3173 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:19 AM

I am getting the impression that :zombie: #s 7-9 are moving OUT of the room we are currently in, correct? Or am I completely turned around and they are moving INTO the room to engage us? WB be confoosed. :upside:

Seeing the zombie's arm flop around like a fish on the bottom of a boat, Shad decides that maybe aiming to lop its head off may not be the wisest course of action. Shad is just going to try and hit the cursed thing, hoping against hope to just inflict so much damage that it can't rise again to hurt him! Shad rolls a mighty 11 on a d20 (Sigh. Flippin' pathetic.) and a 3 on a d6. (Maybe I need Spike to roll for me. I swear she never misses. :lol:)

"Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building."

 

My Indian name is "Runs With Beer".


#891 Spike

Spike

    Goddess of Cupcakes and Cute Orcs

  • Black Lightning
  • 6933 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

"Get your own.", Chara snarls at Bod as she hacks again at the same stubborn zombie.

To hit: 10(+2)=12 Damage: 4(+3)=7

Body Guard guesses that Chara can finish off that particular zombie and moves on to another. He decides to try to help Shad with his zombie instead.

To hit: 14 Damage: 2(+1)=3

linkmeg.gif
Aio, quantitas magna caseus est!

http://28mmtheatre.blogspot.com/

 


#892 haldir

haldir

    I Don't Look Like My Avatar

  • Bones Supporter
  • 12526 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

(I didn't actually, rolls dice................armor stays on....barely. B' yes they are shambling to the other room with the wide opening opposite of the cells. Spike, dully noted, thx!)

Isha

You swing your staff & connect with a solid thud to the zombie, doing 1 pt to it!

Tiron

Your attack brings down the zombie!! DEAD......again!!

Shad

Actually your swing connects with the zombie!! (they have a AC of 8) ::o: You strike it for 3 pts of damage!

(Will get total damage & other info up tomorrow, my eye are having a hard time staying open for some reason. Not tired,might be they are dry....)
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#893 wildbill

wildbill

    Tulsa Warlord Gawd

  • T-Town Crew
  • 3173 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

Here is my last post for the week. Remember, I head out of town tomorrow and most likely won't be checking on this tonight. So, Haldir, you have the reigns. I have no dice handy, so I will dictate what I would like to do and let you take it from there. ::):

Seeing the band of three ragtag zombies trying to desparately shuffle out of the door, Shad tries to hurriedly finish off this particularly nasty zombie that just won't die...again! (This is making the assumption it is still standing before me.) Once this zombie is properly vanquished, Shad is going to dash after the 3 escaping zombies and attempt to destroy them...or at least hold them off long enough until help can arrive! **Cue Twilight Zone music**

:lol:

"Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building."

 

My Indian name is "Runs With Beer".


#894 haldir

haldir

    I Don't Look Like My Avatar

  • Bones Supporter
  • 12526 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

Updated post:

Elmo takes a mighty swing with his axe & lops the head off the zombie he is fighting!!!

Cory swings his mace at the zombie attacking him. He hits! Doing 7 pts of damage & killing the creature!!


Zombie #1, #5 & #6 are all dead.......again

Leaving zombies #2 (Shad's) #3 (Isha's) & #4 (Chara) left alive. #7, #8 & #9 are turned.

Still awaiting for Chara, Bodyguard & Kyana's actions + remaining zombies

Round #3 continues.........
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#895 Spike

Spike

    Goddess of Cupcakes and Cute Orcs

  • Black Lightning
  • 6933 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:45 PM

I already posted a few days ago here.

linkmeg.gif
Aio, quantitas magna caseus est!

http://28mmtheatre.blogspot.com/

 


#896 Anastrianna

Anastrianna

    Godlike

  • Bones Supporter
  • 2050 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

Kyana finally snaps out of her shock. With a quick motion of her right hand and a arcane words, a burst of white and yellowish light springs from her palm toward the zombie Isha is attacking.
"If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon."
~Ana

#897 haldir

haldir

    I Don't Look Like My Avatar

  • Bones Supporter
  • 12526 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

Spike, Yup totally spaced seein that, saw your weapon type post......

Will have a update tomorrow after work!!
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#898 wildbill

wildbill

    Tulsa Warlord Gawd

  • T-Town Crew
  • 3173 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

Here is my last post for the week. Remember, I head out of town tomorrow and most likely won't be checking on this tonight. So, Haldir, you have the reigns. I have no dice handy, so I will dictate what I would like to do and let you take it from there. ::):

Seeing the band of three ragtag zombies trying to desparately shuffle out of the door, Shad tries to hurriedly finish off this particularly nasty zombie that just won't die...again! (This is making the assumption it is still standing before me.) Once this zombie is properly vanquished, Shad is going to dash after the 3 escaping zombies and attempt to destroy them...or at least hold them off long enough until help can arrive! **Cue Twilight Zone music**

:lol:


WB rushes into his game room, late last night. He grabs his D20, hoping to dispatch this zombie quickly so he can send Shad after those pesky 3 zombies trying to escape. WB rolls the die, and holy crap on a stick, there it is: a 16! Woot!! :lol: WB quickly grabs his D6 so he can cut this sucker in half. WB rolls, and shock of the century, rolls a 1. Sigh. :down: Can't win for losin' sometimes.

"Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building."

 

My Indian name is "Runs With Beer".


#899 haldir

haldir

    I Don't Look Like My Avatar

  • Bones Supporter
  • 12526 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

Chara

You hit the zombie with enough force to finally stop in it's tracks! The creature falls to the ground, dead.........again.

Bodyguard

He moves to help Shad out with the zombie that is attacking him. He hits for 3 pts of damage, thou the creature still moves!!

Elmo

He swings his axe at the zombie, but misses badly.

Kyana

(I assume magic missle??) You fire your spell at Isha's zombie, striking it for 2 pts of damage!


:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: Zombies!! :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

#2 keeps attackin Shad. It swings it's clawed hands but misses badly.

#3 It swings at Isha, but it too misses badly.

Your not sure about the 3 that are turned as they have passed into the darkness of the other room.

END ROUND #3, Start Round #4

Shad

You are quick to strike but your weapon just glances off the zombie's tough hide.
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#900 Inarah

Inarah

    Godlike

  • Bones Supporter
  • 4111 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

Seeing that they have turned the tide, Isha swings with renewed vigor at the zombie behind her. Unfortunately her staff goes wide as the zombie lurches to one side, and she misses.

"Be strong, master Shad," Isha says, grimacing at the sight of his blood. "Chara will kill more of them, I have a certainty."


d20=4
~It's not broken.... it's a conversion. ~

"I got my brother and his six year old hooked last week. They were soon back at the friendly local for more. Starts with a cute lil unicorn, next thing you're onto griffins and purple worms." ~ Carnacki the Ghost Finder




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users