• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Sergeant_Crunch

Sergeant_Crunch

God of Overly Complex Tactics and Tactical Errors

• Members
  • 8643 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:45 PM

I'm a big fan of the tanned skin triad, if it's still available. Been a long time since I've looked at the MSPs on the site.

I'm not so sure I'd want to get hit by a missile with a "dog brain" AI.
My blog:  http://scsminimadness.blogspot.com/

#17 Jen

Jen

Uber-Mensch

• Bones Supporter
  • 599 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:00 PM

I'm going for the look of a caucasian that spends most of their time outdoors...and have been tempted to try GW's 'Snakebite Leather' next, but am really, really dreading trying to go around those eyes again.

The Snakebite Leather that I have (which is probably 2 or 3 formulations old, so may not represent what they're selling by that name now) is probably way too yellow for what you're looking for. However, as I said...mine's quite old, and it may be different now.

2014 Stats: 14 painted, 21 purchased. 14/2 - 21 = -14

My painting blog: http://minipainterjen.blogspot.com/

#18 Foxden Racing

Foxden Racing

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 482 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:05 AM

The Snakebite Leather that I have (which is probably 2 or 3 formulations old, so may not represent what they're selling by that name now) is probably way too yellow for what you're looking for. However, as I said...mine's quite old, and it may be different now.

My Snakebite's a relic from 2005 or so...I don't think I've ever emptied a pot, but I have thrown a couple away when they dried out and couldn't be saved. I'll try it on one of the hands during my next session and see how it looks, but that's a good point. There has to be a tan in my collection that'll do the job; regardless, the bright orange has to go or I'm going to end up listening to the guys singing the Oompa Loompa song every time that mini hits the table.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users