Darkstar

Freebooter Cabin Boy

Freebooter-Dwarf-With-Gun.jpg

Got this mini in a box from Stern last year, and as I was posting it I realized I had no idea who made it. Thanks to Michael for the quick help in identifying this little musket toting scamp.

Way tiny mini, Great face on the sculpt and what else...the base was just some matchsticks split in half and misaligned with a piece of chain and a little hatch thing, just to give it interest. Alot of fun to paint, Thanks Steve.

It's the cabin-boy / cabin-halfling / cabin-goblin from the Freebooter Pirate Queen.

(Excellent painting as always!)

Yeah, it's the Pirate Queen's assistant from the FB line! Good stuff here Sean, love the base too, that rusty chain is well done... You ought to post this for WK on his Freebooter site.

Nice to see you postin' a little sumpin'.

SK

Cool SK I'm glad you like it. Lots more to come I'm on somewhat of a painting binge at the moment while moving, trying to move through some of the backlog of minis I've got as well.

Great job. Love how you take those transitions up so high in such a small area. The NMM on the front of the coat really pops. The basing is great as well, doesn't distract from the focus of the mini, but matches it very well and brings it together.

Thanks for sharing!

Very nice piece. Love the way you have tied all of the colors together. The freehand on the pants is nice and you did a great job on such a tiny face.

m