April 2012

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 14693 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:36 AM

So, according to the new press release about the videogame licensing, Reich is slated for an April 2012 release!

It's been a long time coming. I'm looking forward to seeing a finished product after getting to run so many demos of the earlier incarnations. I think Origins 2010 was my last dance at the table with Reich, which started with the original demos at Reapercon.

Sacrificing minions: is there any problem it CAN'T solve?

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543
... Pay no heed to proud thoughts, famous champion. Now the flowering of your strength is but for a while. After a while, the time will suddenly come that disease or the sword's edge will cut off your power. Either fire's grasp or flood's surge or blade's bite or spear's flight. Or vicious age, or the flash of your eyes will gutter and burn out! It will be all at once, great campaigner, that death will overpower you.

It's terrifying!  Without enough caffeine your body undergoes these hours of partial paralysis and hallucinations! :shudder:

- Argentee

Black Lightning: MA010.

#2 joshuaslater

joshuaslater

CareBear

• Bones Supporter
  • 6463 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:19 AM

Nazi zombies in 2012? :zombie:

I better make ready.
A miniature venture of mine: http://www.cauldronbornminiatures.com

#3 chipchuck

chipchuck

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:30 AM

We'll see.

Demos were awesome Joshua. I've enjoyed them at ReaperCon for 3 years, now.
Resident Goof-ball.

#4 sethohman

sethohman

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1889 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:37 AM

There are some other really good NAzi zombie games that dropped many years ago. I hope Reaper hasn't missed the boat on this one. I will look forward to this, and probably pick up the rules. However, with the normal release schedule of Reaper games, I am not holding my breath for April 2012.

Mike

I hope never to be a giraffe named Marius in Denmark.

#5 joshuaslater

joshuaslater

CareBear

• Bones Supporter
  • 6463 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:08 PM

There are some other really good NAzi zombie games that dropped many years ago. I hope Reaper hasn't missed the boat on this one. I will look forward to this, and probably pick up the rules. However, with the normal release schedule of Reaper games, I am not holding my breath for April 2012.

First World problems. Never hold your breath over anything miniature related, and you'll be fine.
A miniature venture of mine: http://www.cauldronbornminiatures.com

#6 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 14693 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:11 AM

Given their past about meeting deadlines [insert Soon™ joke], and the more recent trend of not giving specific dates, I'm more comfortable with a date being given. I don't think they would give a date unless they were damn sure to meet the deadline. Also knowing some of the folks that have been involved in the development, and how much they personally HATE missing deadlines. I feel pretty good about seeing a ruleset in April.

Sacrificing minions: is there any problem it CAN'T solve?

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543
... Pay no heed to proud thoughts, famous champion. Now the flowering of your strength is but for a while. After a while, the time will suddenly come that disease or the sword's edge will cut off your power. Either fire's grasp or flood's surge or blade's bite or spear's flight. Or vicious age, or the flash of your eyes will gutter and burn out! It will be all at once, great campaigner, that death will overpower you.

It's terrifying!  Without enough caffeine your body undergoes these hours of partial paralysis and hallucinations! :shudder:

- Argentee

Black Lightning: MA010.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users