Inarah

Thanks Wildbill!

7 posts in this topic

I just wanted to post a great big thank-you to Wildbill for organizing and running the event over the weekend. I met some good people and had a lot of fun playing the games. I sincerely hope we can do this again next January.

You're quite welcome. :wub:

I plan on trying to make this an annual event! I know I enjoyed being at the hotel where it was relatively quiet. It wasn't at a game store where you had lots of random people coming up going "Whatchya doin' mister?" all day. :wacko:

Thanks again to everyone that played! ::):

Had a blast as well. Well worth sitting the airport for hours!!!!

Already plotting which faction to bring next year.

Props to William for sitting out, too. Watching people play Warlord but not playing himself. There can be no greater sacrifice for the players.

And if you get a big head from all this backpatting, Wildbill, my Vamps are going to have to knock a few Dwarf heads in. Expect us!

Aww. It sucked man...

Seriously tho...

Other than the fact that I don't have 14 inch long dragon head dagger to whittle my son's pine derby car with, I had a blast.

Jay... Dawn.... Kim.... Thank you for good games. Hope to see you all at ReaperCon as well, even if the grand prize wont be as cool.

Thanks Bill. We had a great time.

If you want to try a winter game next year I get MLK day off.

That would be a good weekend for us

I appreciate all the hard wok you put into this Bill, wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it ended up being a very fun Saturday