Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dwarflord

Owlcon XXI - Labyrinth of the Wyrm Dungeon Crawl Event

6 posts in this topic

Vincent Hendricks hosted his dungeon crawl event at the Owlcon annual gaming convention at Rice University in Houston again this year the weekend of February 3-5 with an amazing custom-made dungeon with beautifully painted models! I have played in this event at Owlcon gaming convention for the last few years and it just keeps getting better and better! I had such an amazing time that, after things not going as well as I would have liked for my warband in the Saturday afternoon sesssion, I dropped my last game to sign up for the last slot in the Saturday evening session to try again!

I highly recommend this event to anyone who has a future opportunity to play in this dungeon crawl event. It is fun for experienced players and is a great way to introduce new players to Warlord and Reaper miniatures. Vincent ran the dungeon crawl for 5/6 time slots! Thank you for taking the time and effort to run this event again this year!!

Note: I have a few crude cell phone pictures I took, but didn't know how to post them to the forum.

I'm only about two hours from Houston, wish I had known,I would have made the drive over.

Here's a Handy Link to my FB album of the pics I took last year of the Crawl at OwlCon. There were some new additions, like upgrades to the Gothic section, about a dozen and a half new painted models, and movement/dice rolling trays for each seat around the table, but otherwise the dungeon looked pretty much the same. I usually post something here about the event prior to the con, but it slipped my mind this year. Sorry, SkeletonTodd. I will probably bring it out to at least one or two other area conventions in the coming year's time; I'll try to post something when I do.

Michael, as always, I'm glad you had a good time. Thanks for coming out and playing!

~Vincent

Unless things conspire against me in the fall, I will plan to be at MC again this year.

~v