Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SkeletonTodd

Heavy Gear Blitz Paint Line

11 posts in this topic

In the latest Game Trade Magazine, there is section under the Reaper Miniatures section that lists a new paint line called Heavy Gear Blitz. Any news from the Reaper folks on this new paint line?

-Todd

Heavy Gear Blitz is a minis game from Dreampod 9. As far as I know, they ain't in cahoots with Reaper on a paint line, but you're the one looking at the Game Trade Mag.

Maybe Reaper is taking the Sherwin Williams "cover the earth" thing to include every model on Earth?

1 person likes this

We are working with Reaper on our paint line and it will be awesome. You can check out Dream Pod 9 at our website: www.dp9.com

They are indeed doing a paint line. 32 colors, retail should be $3.29, in line with the other Reaper paints. I assume 1/2oz dropper bottles, but I haven't seen any images of the product, just the solicitation from our distributor.

RPR 61101 Terra Nova Tundra

RPR 61102 Macallen Brown

RPR 61103 Redrider Crimson

RPR 61104 Dune Shadow

RPR 61105 Mekong Moss

RPR 61106 Giant Fern

RPR 61107 Okavango Swamp

RPR 61108 Republique Red

RPR 61109 Armadillo Tusk (hd)

RPR 61110 White Sand

RPR 61111 Paxton Red

RPR 61112 War Paint Red

RPR 61113 Arthurian Blue (hd)

RPR 61114 Blue Crescent

RPR 61115 Atlantean Aqua

RPR 61116 Coated Armor

RPR 61117 Factory White

RPR 61118 Grel Flesh

RPR 61119 Afterburn Grey

RPR 61120 Hazard Yellow (hd)

RPR 61121 R.a.m. Black (hd)

RPR 61122 Durasheet Alloy

RPR 61123 Skunkworks Gunmetal

RPR 61124 Beacon Yellow

RPR 61125 Fallout Grey (hd)

RPR 61126 Ash Grey

RPR 61127 Waveform Aquamarine

RPR 61128 Gamma Shielding Gold

RPR 61129 Cat's Eye Umber (hd)

RPR 61130 Cat's Eye

RPR 61131 Red Dust

RPR 61132 Drillbit Metal

Hey, I was just logging on to notify you about the paints. Ravenblood beat me to it. Game Trade Magazine says they are scheduled for an April release.

1 person likes this

Yep! We're producing these paints. They'll be based off a similar formula to our MSP Core and MSP HD paints, in dropper bottles, and with 32 custom colors.

I'll leave more details to Vaitalla, resident Paintmistress.

Yes, as is implied by the list of item numbers and names, most of these are MSP core formulations and some are HD formulations. 32 unique colors and four "standard" MSP core (pure black, pure white, black wash, brown wash) in the 36-color carry case, though you can of course also buy them singly. ::):

There are some downright AWESOME colors in this mini-line and I sure hope you guys will give some of them a try! The 32 unique Blitz colors do not duplicate other MSP colors. There is a stunning "black teal", some beautiful metallics and lovely umbers, aquas, greys and a couple of snazzy reds too. They're due for release later in March, last I checked. ::):

--Anne ::D:

Anne, you are a cruel paint seductress.

SO TRUE!!!

& here I thought I was done with paint buying for awhile. I may have to look into the "unique" colors in the line.

Sounds good. It's a good time to be a paint fan with your material and the Army Painter starter set coming out.