kunger00

Size of mini

1 post in this topic

I'm going to ask this here and in the Chronoscope forum...

I'm wanting to do a conversion with the end result being a Gamma World Hoop. I like the head of the rabbit on the Alice and White Rabbit mini in the chronoscope line. But not knowing how big Alice is, I can't judge well how big the white rabbit's head is...

Can anyone tell me the size of either Alice or the rabbit?

Thanks!

Keith

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheOldGuard
      Straight from the depths of hell, it's.........Devil Girl, Supervillain! (cue scary music!)

For a change, instead of painting the eyes looking straight on, I painted them so that she was looking to the right as if she just spied a do-gooding superhero & was about to lob a fireball in their direction.
      The base was created using the Basius "Dungeon" stamp with the river part painted up as lava - I imagined that wherever she walked, the ground morphed into fiery molten goodness.

Thanks for looking, comments & criticisms are always welcome.

• By Xherman1964
      I finished my Diorama I made as a tribute to Lemmy from Motörhead.

I've put in many references to Lemmy and Motörhead I'm curious if you can get them all.
      I know some people like Motörhead too and there a few Metalheads around here.

So I've put my references in this spoiler.
      See if you can get them all.

The main scene is a dirty backstreet alley, here a pimp and his girls clash with a biker and his chick... turf war? Drugs deal gone bad? "My girls walk this part of town"??
      Who can say...in minutes the violence will erupt.

• By Inarah
      A couple of quick paint jobs to add to my collection of modern/sci-fi gaming figures.  The crate came in the swag bag at Reapercon, it was a solid dark brown and I drybrushed it heavily with a flesh tone to make it look more like wood. 

Bonnie has no face. I did the best I could with what was there.  I put her on a metal washer because she is so light the slightest jiggle flips her over on the table. Frank is a pretty solid guy, OTOH.  They are both a little shiny because I sprayed them heavily for table use. 

• By Maledrakh
      For Minivember I will try to do a different model each day (duplicates or similar models (from the same unit or suchlike still only count as one!).

If you want to see the rest of my minivember minis, feel free to have a look at my painting blog..I won't be posting each and every one here, just the Reaper minis and maybe some that I find especially interesting. Yes, they will be speedpaints, just like all my minis.

The LAF forum has for some time been running the Back of Beyond painting club, and I would have liked to enter something if only I had a Back of Beyond-themed mini to paint.

The theme being "Russian Civil War and Central Asia in the 1920s. Thus you may post everything about RCW or any rumbles at the time between 1917/1918 and 1930 in the far regions of Central Asia, included Mongolia, China, Far East, Tibet, NWF etc. And we're talking here not only about historically correct stuff but also about some Pulpish interpretations of scientific expeditions in this area, e.g. adventurous scientists looking for lost treasures of ancient times".

I have almost zero historical minis, same goes for Pulp...so nah.

But...after reading that again it finally clicked in my head.  "adventurous scientists looking for lost treasures of ancient times"... Wait a minute! I have a Bones mini that fits that bill!

Officially named "Frank Buck" I think something along the lines of "Alabama Smith", "Mississippi Harrison" or "Oregon Ford" would have been more appropriate. This is by all accounts Henry, the Raider of the Lost Ark himself,

80033: Frank Buck Indiana Jones

Reaper Bones KS2

Bonesium PVC

30mm base

• By KryztalKitsune37
      My third mini so far. Really proud of the coat and boots. Tried to improve upon the eyes. 

• Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)