Help with a conversion

chronoscope rabbit

4 replies to this topic

#1 kunger00

kunger00

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:38 AM

I'm going to ask this here and in the conversion forum...

I'm wanting to do a conversion with the end result being a Gamma World Hoop. I like the head of the rabbit on the Alice and White Rabbit mini in the chronoscope line. But not knowing how big Alice is, I can't judge well how big the white rabbit's head is...

Can anyone tell me the size of either Alice or the rabbit?

Thanks!

Keith

#2 Brother Jim

Brother Jim

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

See those triangles on the right side of the picture? I believe those are at 1/2 inch and 1 inch tall.
More importantly the heads on the rabbit and Alice appear to be a similar size.

#3 kunger00

kunger00

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:19 PM

Ya, I saw that Alice and Rabbit heads looked the same size... but if Alice is sculpted as a little girl.... then rabbit head is small. :) If she is a larger mini then rabbit head is larger. :) which is why I asked the question about how big is Alice. I didn't know about the triangle reference. I'll go have a look.

#4 kunger00

kunger00

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:23 PM

Hmmm... if those marks on the right are at half inch increments... it looks like Alice, from bottom of base to top of head, is about an inch and a half. Thats good enough for me! Thanks!

#5 Jordan Peacock

Jordan Peacock

Uber-Mensch

• Bones Supporter
  • 672 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:13 AM

I've painted up the "Alice and White Rabbit" miniatures recently, and this Alice is definitely NOT meant to be a "little girl." If she were, with that outfit, and that build, I would be disturbed. Anyway, the Alice in that set is normal-human-adult-sized, while the rabbit is a little add-on for the base.

The rabbit is indeed scaled in such a way that its head is comparable in size to the head of a typical Reaper miniature. Getting it OFF the body might be a bit tough, as the rabbit miniature has no distinguishable NECK, but it could probably be used for a head swap.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chronoscope, rabbit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users