kunger00

Help with a conversion

5 posts in this topic

I'm going to ask this here and in the conversion forum...

I'm wanting to do a conversion with the end result being a Gamma World Hoop. I like the head of the rabbit on the Alice and White Rabbit mini in the chronoscope line. But not knowing how big Alice is, I can't judge well how big the white rabbit's head is...

Can anyone tell me the size of either Alice or the rabbit?

Thanks!

Keith

See those triangles on the right side of the picture? I believe those are at 1/2 inch and 1 inch tall.

More importantly the heads on the rabbit and Alice appear to be a similar size.

Ya, I saw that Alice and Rabbit heads looked the same size... but if Alice is sculpted as a little girl.... then rabbit head is small. :) If she is a larger mini then rabbit head is larger. :) which is why I asked the question about how big is Alice. I didn't know about the triangle reference. I'll go have a look.

Hmmm... if those marks on the right are at half inch increments... it looks like Alice, from bottom of base to top of head, is about an inch and a half. Thats good enough for me! Thanks!

I've painted up the "Alice and White Rabbit" miniatures recently, and this Alice is definitely NOT meant to be a "little girl." If she were, with that outfit, and that build, I would be disturbed. Anyway, the Alice in that set is normal-human-adult-sized, while the rabbit is a little add-on for the base.

The rabbit is indeed scaled in such a way that its head is comparable in size to the head of a typical Reaper miniature. Getting it OFF the body might be a bit tough, as the rabbit miniature has no distinguishable NECK, but it could probably be used for a head swap.