Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
odinsgrandson

High Elf Blood Bowl minis

11 posts in this topic

Well, I've started up on a High Elf team. It took me a while to settle on a color scheme for them, and eventually I went with this one because it breaks so far from what is expected for High Elves.

A little less Warhammer High Elves, and a little more opening battle from Lord of the Rings.

Anyway, here are the first three:

elf-1.jpg

elf-2.jpg

elf-3.jpg

Actually that's a great color scheme, more natural than most Bloodbowl painted figures I've seen, cool direction to take them.

Thanks. I really prefer to bring something new to the table with a lot of minis, and I wasn't really pleased with how these guys normally look.

I mean, the standard for them is still stuck in the 80s (which mostly happened in the 90s for GW's staff painters). I really wanted them to not evoke that look.

I think that's the best I've ever seen these particular sculpts looks. Very Cool!

:zombie:

Again, very beautiful treatment of your models. I love to see an odinsgrandson Show-Off!

a little more black & you'd have the NO Saints colors, ha ha.

Looks great thou. Seeing a full team of these would be a treat on the field,

I don't know anything about GW minis, other than the few models in my own collection. But, assuming you have a team of these, it would be fun to see the entire squad.

Well, I'm working on them right now. I've just finished the catchers, and I've got a good start on the line elves.