Don Rodolfo Graziani

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:40 AM

Hi all,

It hasn't started yet so I guess I'll kick off the ball this month. ::):

I've got Joeliyn and Kassandra left over from February.
Adding in 4 Reich of the Dead conversions:
Kroid with Flamethrower (stolen from an American no doubt)
Kroid with Panzerschrek
G.I. with Flamethrower
G.I. with a Tesla Gun (because....why not! ::o: )
DRG
There are things about me you wouldn't understand.....
things you....couldn't....understand......
things you....shouldn't......understand.....
I'm a loner, Dottie......a rebel!

Posted Image

#2 Lars Porsenna

Lars Porsenna

Godlike

• Members
  • 5453 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

Lots of stuff carrying over from last month, for various reasons:

1. 6 PSC SdKfz.251/1 Ausf.D in 15mm. From Plastic Soldier Company. I got these very late; fully constructed and primed.
2. 3 PAK 40 in 15mm. From Skytrex/Old Glory
3. 3 SdKfz.124 "Wespe" in 15mm. From Skytrex/Old Glory
4. 30 Perry Miniatures War of the Roses longbowmen/billmen. Found someone that's interested in historicals!
5. Panzer II Ausf.C "Polish Campaign" in 1/35. From Tamiya.
6. Universal Carrier in 1/35. From Tamiya with IMA tracks/suspension (still waiting on that)

If things don't come in on time for that last (suspension coming in from Hong Kong!), I'll sub a BA-6 Armored Car from Eastern Esxpress in 1/35, dressed up with an Eduard photo-etch set, Aber 45mm cannon barrel, Hussar wheels, and around 150 Grandt Line rivets...

Damon.

Edit: bumped "16 Dark Elf Warriors. Taking the unit size from 24 to 40 figures" and replaced with perry Minis project, since I may get a game in with them!
-The Serial Crusher.
-Godlike since 9-09-04.
-My book blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
-My Minis blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
-My thoughts on D&D 4e: Link
-"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
-"Warhammer40000 is your Standard Sci Fi Setting injected with a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Starship Troopers and Star Wars, bathed in blood and turned up to eleventy billion (and then set on fire). Twice. With chainsaws." Quote

#3 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

The Big Boner

• Bones Supporter
  • 2513 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:08 AM

Over the last couple days I've got 15 PzIIIs and 5 Panthers assembled and base-coated (15mm, all from Plastic Soldier Company - I'm really loving those guys!). I'm including them in March because I plan to finish them this month.

I'm loving PSC so much I think I'm going to replace all my metal Kfz 251s, PzIVs and Tigers (when PSC makes those).
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

#4 Fruggs

Fruggs

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:07 AM

Ive been a slacker lately.
I am wanting to get some gnomes done this month though.
I have about ten to fifteen primed, from scraggers to beetle lancers. Ideally I want all the ones primed done by the end of march.
I also have Herne, and a Duelist I want to get done.

#5 nytflyr

nytflyr

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1382 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:04 PM

I think its time to make some commitments again, I have a bunch of reaper, black scorpion and ral partha wild west figured prepped and ready to go, so that's where ill start... not sure which ones yet, maybe all of them (11 prepped)

¤ª""˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜""ª¤ª""˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜""ª¤ª""˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜""ª¤ª""˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜""ª¤
Anything I paint that turns out better than tabletop is purely by accident!
Visit the Dirty 30s! - A sourcebook for Pulp RPGs... now with 10% More PULP!
Selling 30 years of gaming material, visit my eBay store!

Hirst Molds: 40, 45, 54, 55, 56, 60, 63, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 80, 84, 85, 86, 201, 203, 205, 235, 250, 260, 281, 282, 320, 321

#6 Lars Porsenna

Lars Porsenna

Godlike

• Members
  • 5453 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:24 PM

I'm loving PSC so much I think I'm going to replace all my metal Kfz 251s, PzIVs and Tigers (when PSC makes those).

Possibly later this year...

I'm going to do the exact same thing when they release the projected PzIII L/M/N set. I have around a company's worth in BF (terrible models, but then BF are the only ones I know of doing Ms), and they're going right up on ebay as a unit for sale, once the plastic ones hit the markets...

Damon.
-The Serial Crusher.
-Godlike since 9-09-04.
-"Warhammer40000 is your Standard Sci Fi Setting injected with a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Starship Troopers and Star Wars, bathed in blood and turned up to eleventy billion (and then set on fire). Twice. With chainsaws." Quote

#7 Sergeant_Crunch

Sergeant_Crunch

God of Overly Complex Tactics and Tactical Errors

• Members
  • 9127 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

My goal for March: paint something.

I'm not so sure I'd want to get hit by a missile with a "dog brain" AI.
My blog:  http://scsminimadness.blogspot.com/

#8 GreyHorde

GreyHorde

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1889 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

The first half of Feb was not terrible, made some progress. However, the second verse was not the same as the first. :;):

Carried over:
Dark Sword female warrior (WIP)
Exchange mini TBD

New:
First historical minis - 3 x 54mm WWII American GIs (commission, with short deadline...painting binge this weekend)

Traveling most of one week this month, maybe two, plus there is at least one busy weekend already on the calendar. Gotta get moving on those contest entries, too.

CMON Gallery

eBay

#9 gwangi32

gwangi32

Godlike

• GM
  • 1182 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:25 AM

Wait February is over! I think I'll follow the Sarge's plan and just try to paint something. Once the habit reforms then I'll get more detailed.

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." Xenophon

#10 Jen

Jen

Uber-Mensch

• Bones Supporter
  • 615 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

2 Raveners
All the familiars I have primed currently. I think there's 8.
Finish my two currently in progress minis.

2014 Stats: 22 painted, 21 purchased. 22/2 - 21 = -10

My painting blog: http://minipainterjen.blogspot.com/

#11 Sergeant_Crunch

Sergeant_Crunch

God of Overly Complex Tactics and Tactical Errors

• Members
  • 9127 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:39 AM

I did the opposite of painting. I picked up Final Fantasy XIII from the $20 shelf at WalMart.

I'm not so sure I'd want to get hit by a missile with a "dog brain" AI.
My blog:  http://scsminimadness.blogspot.com/

#12 Don Rodolfo Graziani

Don Rodolfo Graziani

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

Hi all,

It hasn't started yet so I guess I'll kick off the ball this month. ::):

I've got Joeliyn and Kassandra left over from February.
Adding in 4 Reich of the Dead conversions:
Kroid with Flamethrower (stolen from an American no doubt)
Kroid with Panzerschrek
G.I. with Flamethrower
G.I. with a Tesla Gun (because....why not! ::o: )
DRG

Finished the last of these today. I just need to wait for better weather to seal them and add flock to the bases.
Started:

Duke Gerard
considering whether to start a mini for Reapercon or just keep painting armies :huh:
There are things about me you wouldn't understand.....
things you....couldn't....understand......
things you....shouldn't......understand.....
I'm a loner, Dottie......a rebel!

Posted Image

#13 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

The Big Boner

• Bones Supporter
  • 2513 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

Over the last couple days I've got 15 PzIIIs and 5 Panthers assembled and base-coated (15mm, all from Plastic Soldier Company - I'm really loving those guys!). I'm including them in March because I plan to finish them this month.

Just need to add final details to these. Have also assembled and base coated 10 PzIVf2s now...
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
John Stuart Mill

#14 Lars Porsenna

Lars Porsenna

Godlike

• Members
  • 5453 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

Just need to add final details to these. Have also assembled and base coated 10 PzIVf2s now...

Did you modify the barrel on those?

Damon.
-The Serial Crusher.
-Godlike since 9-09-04.

#15 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

The Big Boner

• Bones Supporter
  • 2513 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

Did you modify the barrel on those?

Damon.

No. Would that be because they are wrong, or because they are plastic?
John Stuart Mill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users