Don Rodolfo Graziani

March Roll Call

24 posts in this topic

Hi all,

It hasn't started yet so I guess I'll kick off the ball this month. ::):

I've got Joeliyn and Kassandra left over from February.

Adding in 4 Reich of the Dead conversions:

Kroid with Flamethrower (stolen from an American no doubt)

Kroid with Panzerschrek

G.I. with Flamethrower

G.I. with a Tesla Gun (because....why not! ::o: )

DRG

Lots of stuff carrying over from last month, for various reasons:

1. 6 PSC SdKfz.251/1 Ausf.D in 15mm. From Plastic Soldier Company. I got these very late; fully constructed and primed.

2. 3 PAK 40 in 15mm. From Skytrex/Old Glory

3. 3 SdKfz.124 "Wespe" in 15mm. From Skytrex/Old Glory

4. 30 Perry Miniatures War of the Roses longbowmen/billmen. Found someone that's interested in historicals!

5. Panzer II Ausf.C "Polish Campaign" in 1/35. From Tamiya.

6. Universal Carrier in 1/35. From Tamiya with IMA tracks/suspension (still waiting on that)

If things don't come in on time for that last (suspension coming in from Hong Kong!), I'll sub a BA-6 Armored Car from Eastern Esxpress in 1/35, dressed up with an Eduard photo-etch set, Aber 45mm cannon barrel, Hussar wheels, and around 150 Grandt Line rivets...

Damon.

Edit: bumped "16 Dark Elf Warriors. Taking the unit size from 24 to 40 figures" and replaced with perry Minis project, since I may get a game in with them!

Over the last couple days I've got 15 PzIIIs and 5 Panthers assembled and base-coated (15mm, all from Plastic Soldier Company - I'm really loving those guys!). I'm including them in March because I plan to finish them this month.

I'm loving PSC so much I think I'm going to replace all my metal Kfz 251s, PzIVs and Tigers (when PSC makes those).

Ive been a slacker lately.

I am wanting to get some gnomes done this month though.

I have about ten to fifteen primed, from scraggers to beetle lancers. Ideally I want all the ones primed done by the end of march.

I also have Herne, and a Duelist I want to get done.

I think its time to make some commitments again, I have a bunch of reaper, black scorpion and ral partha wild west figured prepped and ready to go, so that's where ill start... not sure which ones yet, maybe all of them (11 prepped)

I'm loving PSC so much I think I'm going to replace all my metal Kfz 251s, PzIVs and Tigers (when PSC makes those).

Possibly later this year...

I'm going to do the exact same thing when they release the projected PzIII L/M/N set. I have around a company's worth in BF (terrible models, but then BF are the only ones I know of doing Ms), and they're going right up on ebay as a unit for sale, once the plastic ones hit the markets...

Damon.

My goal for March: paint something.

The first half of Feb was not terrible, made some progress. However, the second verse was not the same as the first. :;):

Carried over:

Dark Sword female warrior (WIP)

Exchange mini TBD

New:

First historical minis - 3 x 54mm WWII American GIs (commission, with short deadline...painting binge this weekend)

Traveling most of one week this month, maybe two, plus there is at least one busy weekend already on the calendar. Gotta get moving on those contest entries, too.

Wait February is over! I think I'll follow the Sarge's plan and just try to paint something. Once the habit reforms then I'll get more detailed.

2 Raveners

All the familiars I have primed currently. I think there's 8.

Finish my two currently in progress minis.

I did the opposite of painting. I picked up Final Fantasy XIII from the $20 shelf at WalMart.

Hi all,

It hasn't started yet so I guess I'll kick off the ball this month. ::):

I've got Joeliyn and Kassandra left over from February.

Adding in 4 Reich of the Dead conversions:

Kroid with Flamethrower (stolen from an American no doubt)

Kroid with Panzerschrek

G.I. with Flamethrower

G.I. with a Tesla Gun (because....why not! ::o: )

DRG

Finished the last of these today. I just need to wait for better weather to seal them and add flock to the bases.

Started:

Duke Gerard

considering whether to start a mini for Reapercon or just keep painting armies :huh:

Over the last couple days I've got 15 PzIIIs and 5 Panthers assembled and base-coated (15mm, all from Plastic Soldier Company - I'm really loving those guys!). I'm including them in March because I plan to finish them this month.

Just need to add final details to these. Have also assembled and base coated 10 PzIVf2s now...

Just need to add final details to these. Have also assembled and base coated 10 PzIVf2s now...

Did you modify the barrel on those?

Damon.

Did you modify the barrel on those?

Damon.

No. Would that be because they are wrong, or because they are plastic?