Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fitzeolas

Mouseling Warrior

9 posts in this topic

Hi there folks!

So yeah, I am new. Not to miniature painting on a whole, but to posting any of my work(s) for thumbs up and criticism. I have always just painted for myself or friends. I like to paint for table top RPG, and Wargamming. Long story short, I took a pretty hefty break from mini painting but got back in to the game when I started playing AD&D again about two years ago. I have always loved painting more than the people and players I know. So, after getting hooked on Miniature Mentor, and spending over two hundred dollars on painting supplies, I am painting every day!

All that backstory nonsense aside. Here are the images of my latest Reaper mini. I had a ton of fun painting him. I made the rocks and moss on my own, using modeling materials. The round base is from P3, so it is 30mm I think. He is standing on a black Tamiya paint cap so he would be in the middle of the photo. Any and all comments or criticism are welcome.

I will post others soon.

I erm...ran out of bases though, so I need to order some. lawl

post-7493-0-38940000-1331180582_thumb.jpg

post-7493-0-61121300-1331180588_thumb.jpg

post-7493-0-70862000-1331180590_thumb.jpg

post-7493-0-74322900-1331180592_thumb.jpg

post-7493-0-81115300-1331180594_thumb.jpg

(Pictures cropped on recommendation)

Putting a Pixcafe link here. So you can see the images in a bigger resolution if you care to.

The link goes to these exact images only. I am not pushing anything. Promise! :;):

Painting looks great. Pics need to be cropped so we can see the detail better.

Yeah, your totally right Enlightened. I am still a real newb on the camera. I have originals that are much larger. I will try cropping those and posting them as an edit to this post.

Nice. The base is well done too.

Ishil

Thanks everyone for your comments!

I took more photos of this guys and cropped them down for the Reaper inspiration gallery. They approved them! So if you want to see different photos of this guy you can check out the inspiration gallery and just put "mouse" in the search engine. I did this mostly because I wanted more detailed photos that you could see the reds better in. They turned out great, so I thought why not?

I am totally stoked that Reaper put them up.

Thanks Reaper!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0