• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31 haldir

haldir

I Don't Look Like My Avatar

• Bones Supporter
  • 12966 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

Sounds great & good luck with those games!

Also, I forgot to add, I'd like a max table limit at 6 & a minimum of 4 for all of my games. I can modify the adventures if needed as I'll have that all prepared in advance.
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#32 Rapheal

Rapheal

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

I am planning on running heavy PF Society on Thursday and Friday. I will pass most of the PF Society stuff over to Greg Vaughan on Saturday and Sunday. I do know I'm writing a module for the Con, (to go with the theme). I also am trying to find PF rounds that also suit the favor of the Con. If you are interested in running a round let me know.
  • Monkey Tep Miniatures likes this
Member of the Cult of Purple and Teal

#33 Monkey Tep Miniatures

Monkey Tep Miniatures

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

I am interested in hearing more. I am not sure how much space, and time slots will be available for me to run anything after all the other things going on.
Very few things in life are worth taking seriously ... where you go after you kick off is one.

"Derek Schubert and John Bonnot are my MASTERS!"

http://pathfinderrpgblog.blogspot.com/
http://starwarssagae...n.blogspot.com/
http://fireflyverse.blogspot.com/

#34 ReaperWolf

ReaperWolf

Enlightened

• Reaper User
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

Lots going on, this is gonna be a great con.
"Wait by the river long enough and the body of your enemy will float by." Sun Tzu, ancient Chinese General

#35 haldir

haldir

• Bones Supporter
  • 12966 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

Ron

Not to clog up the PFS post but when are you going put up a call for open gaming slots? Helped allot last year to get my slots up & into the schedule.

thanks
RM

#36 Reaper Ron

Reaper Ron

Fantasy Brand Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

Randy, email me your list and I'll get with Bryan to work it out.

Reaper Ron

"Weasling out of work is important to learn; it's what separates humans from animals. Except for weasels." - Homer Simpson

#37 DocumentaryGirl

DocumentaryGirl

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

Will there be time set aside in the evenings for playing random Boardgames? I had a blast last year playing new games with new people. I figured scheduling may encourage people to bring a fun new or old game to try.
  • Monkey Tep Miniatures likes this

#38 MiniCannuck

MiniCannuck

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1295 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

Will there be time set aside in the evenings for playing random Boardgames? I had a blast last year playing new games with new people. I figured scheduling may encourage people to bring a fun new or old game to try.

I hope so too. What happens at night? I hope that there are events in the evening (assuming I haven't melted my brain from the classes).

#39 haldir

haldir

• Bones Supporter
  • 12966 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

Night events are pretty much the same as the day events. Pretty much RCon when they open the doors to when they shove us out the door, ha ha.

Of course it winds down & such but there are things still going on in the late hours of each day.

#40 ReaperWolf

ReaperWolf

Enlightened

• Reaper User
  • 327 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

I'll be on hand with a number of non Reaper themed events in the off chance my scheduled event doesn't fly. Perish the thought!

I plan to bring pregens and materials for the following rules light games:

Barbarians of Lemuria (classic sword & sorcery a la Conan, Kull, and Thangor)\
Lone Wolf Multiplayer (high fantasy, human dominated setting, sorta Game of Thrones meets Middle earth)
Hollow Earth Expedition (1930's adventure pulp a la Indiana Jones, The Mummy)
Advanced Fighting Fantasy (Tolkienesque fantasy with elements of Warhammer Fantasy)

Thirty one days to go...

Back to writing.

>>ReaperWolf
"Wait by the river long enough and the body of your enemy will float by." Sun Tzu, ancient Chinese General

#41 Shogan

Shogan

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

I've already voiced this to you but I am seriously interested in some Hollow Earth action! I hope others are too! I'm all about some pulpy mayhem! Can I request a pregen that's a female if we get to play? I was stuck with playing a dude at Gencon. It was ok but girls are just so much more fun. ;)

#42 haldir

haldir

• Bones Supporter
  • 12966 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

Hollow Earth here as well

*may have to bring 50032: Jake Ryan, Hero Explorer mini as well. ha ha

#43 ReaperWolf

ReaperWolf

Enlightened

• Reaper User
  • 327 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

I've already voiced this to you but I am seriously interested in some Hollow Earth action! I hope others are too! I'm all about some pulpy mayhem!

Your enthusiasm convinced me to bring HEX to RC2012.

Can I request a pregen that's a female if we get to play? I was stuck with playing a dude at Gencon. It was ok but girls are just so much more fun. ;)

Absolutely, you can count on seeing a nice selection of compelling female leads for any HEX game I run. Count on seeing a daring bush pilot, an imperiled actress, a field savvy academic, and an intrepid tomb raider. A few others have also crossed my mind including a Scion of Atlantis, a fearless kid with a slingshot, an Amazonian warrior, a Mambo (practioner of voodoo), a female member of the Rocket Ranger Corp, a witch, and an Australian Outback gunslinger. Time provided, I may pull a few of these together as well.

>>ReaperWolf

#44 haldir

haldir

• Bones Supporter
  • 12966 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

"....an intrepid tomb raider."

Yup that has Jake Ryan, written all over it. ha ha

Is there any preview of the HE rules online anywhere?

#45 ReaperWolf

ReaperWolf

Enlightened

• Reaper User
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:10 PM

"....an intrepid tomb raider." Yup that has Jake Ryan, written all over it. ha ha

Penny Fabre i.e. the tomb raider in HEX is popular with both men & women 'cuz she's awesome.

Is there any preview of the HE rules online anywhere?

I believe the HEX Free RPG Day scenarios contain the core of the rules along with a few sample characters and a simple adventure.

I teach the rules as we play and it only takes about 1 minute for me to explain the basics.

I've been a member of the official HEX Expedition Leaders program since Exile introduced the program.

Hopefully we'll have time.

>>ReaperWolf

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gaming, rpg, events

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users