#1 Reaper Ron

Reaper Ron

Fantasy Brand Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

Blood for Blood! (Karkarions) by Joseph Wolf
The Karkarions are out for blood! The Slithe of Scynneoa have killed a Deep Mystic, one of the Karkarions' whale shark sages. The shark goddess, Mo'xoac, cries out for revenge. Karkarions teem by the hundreds as rival tribes band together to satisfy their goddess’ bloodlust. Your warband of Karkarion heroes is dispatched to penetrate the Slithe lair and lay waste to their hatcheries. All Slithe fingerlings are to be killed and devoured!
No experience required. Newcomers welcome. All materials including dice, miniatures, and pre-generated characters provided. System: Pathfinder, Savage Worlds.
Thursday May 17 4:00-6:00 pm
Friday May 18 1:00-3:00 pm
Saturday May 19 10:00am - 12:00pm

Reaper Ron

"Weasling out of work is important to learn; it's what separates humans from animals. Except for weasels." - Homer Simpson

#2 ReaperWolf

ReaperWolf

Enlightened

• Reaper User
  • 327 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

Yo ho!
"Wait by the river long enough and the body of your enemy will float by." Sun Tzu, ancient Chinese General

#3 Reaper Ron

Reaper Ron

Fantasy Brand Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

Anybody up for sushi?

Reaper Ron

"Weasling out of work is important to learn; it's what separates humans from animals. Except for weasels." - Homer Simpson

#4 MiniCannuck

MiniCannuck

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1329 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:48 AM

I love sushi!

However, considering that I chose the Karkarion faction and that it's most likely my high priestess being served, I'll have to pass.

The sessions are sounding better and better!

#5 ReaperWolf

ReaperWolf

Enlightened

• Reaper User
  • 327 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

The sessions are sounding better and better!

The Karkarions, they routinely eat their own kind so don't frett.

;)

>>ReaperWolf
"Wait by the river long enough and the body of your enemy will float by." Sun Tzu, ancient Chinese General

#6 MiniCannuck

MiniCannuck

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1329 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

The Karkarions, they routinely eat their own kind so don't frett.

;)

>>ReaperWolf

Not on the first date we don't!

#7 Bumble_B

Bumble_B

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!! .. wait ..
Vode An

#8 matsumoto

matsumoto

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

So, is this what is meant by the Karkarion faction special game?
Fate of Scynneoa is to be the RPG event?
(Cool. if i was going to ReaperCon, these would be me boyos!)

i dunno what it is, i've always had a kinly thing with Shark-men...somethign about toothy creatures rising from the crashign waves with death and blood on their mind...and all those teeth...

and it gets better if they have corroded/ancient-looking asiatic weaponry...a Guan dao or No-dachi in shark hands...
(/dream)

so, can we expect cool miniatures? we do have 3 weresharks in the catalogue...and i have yet to convert my be-glaived Weresharkman...

...holding off my forum Divinity for as long as humanly possible...seriously.

I NOW HAVE THE LOST MOTO!!!! Bwahahahaaaaa!!!!

MINIATURES WANTED!!!!!!
REAPER: EXALTED: Crimson Banner Executioner, Lyta.
RACKHAM: WOLFEN: Onyx the Prowler

#9 ReaperWolf

ReaperWolf

Enlightened

• Reaper User
  • 327 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

And it gets better if they have corroded/ancient-looking asiatic weaponry...a Guan dao or No-dachi in shark hands...
(/dream)

The Karkarions (which btw is the name the Chroniclers gave the race, the sharkmen refer to themselves as Arokea) have more in common with Earth Polynesian cultures likr Somoans, Fijians, and Hawaiians. Also, they're a primitive race with limited crafting skills and resources so most weapons and armor are repurposed goods they find among shipwrecks or take on raids of coastal villages. So it's not uncommon to see a Karkarion wielding a large sword crusted with barnacles and years of corrosion while another swings an anchor and chain. Unless an Okuran ship goes down in the Pellagrino or Dragon Spine Sea, it's unlikely a Karkarion will acquire a no-dachi or a katana. I suppose it's possible a Karkarion settlement exists up in the North Miriamis Sea near Okura, the race (and the various subraces comprising it) prefers tropical waters.

>>ReaperWolf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users