Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reaper Ron

Preview - 2012 Convention Miniature

19 posts in this topic

Here's the concept art to Reaper's 2012 Convention Miniature: http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/previews/latest/01520

Concept art by Gene Van Horne, and he will also be doing the sculpting!

You can only get this miniature by attending one of the conventions that Reaper will be attending this year, starting with Reaper Con 2012. You should be able to get him at Reaper Con, Origins, Paizo Con, Pax Prime, and a few other smaller cons throughout the country.

Yo ho!

1 person likes this

Sweet! That painted pic of Angelica looks pretty slick too.

Ohhh, man. If I wasn't already going, I'd SO be going. Another mouseling pirate. Gene, you da man!

I gotta see who I can bribe that is going to RCon to get me one of those I MUST have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Will there be some way for those of us who've ordered the 2012 Reapercon swag bags to be mailed to us because we are unable to attend, be able to purchase this figure too?

Here's the concept art to Reaper's 2012 Convention Miniature: http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/previews/latest/01520

"Bloody Gene Van Horne"?

There was Blood on the minis and Blood on the ground... :devil:

Ohhh, man. If I wasn't already going, I'd SO be going. Another mouseling pirate. Gene, you da man!

:blush: No Doc, You Da' Man! :poke:

Gene

Here's the concept art to Reaper's 2012 Convention Miniature: http://www.reapermin...ws/latest/01520

"Bloody Gene Van Horne"?

There was Blood on the minis and Blood on the ground... :devil:

:blush: No Doc, You Da' Man! :poke:

Gene

That's right, encourage me. Now I have to buy more mouselings and a Razig weapons pack, and see about some conversions...

Will there be some way for those of us who've ordered the 2012 Reapercon swag bags to be mailed to us because we are unable to attend, be able to purchase this figure too?

Reaper puts the ReaperCon Sophie on sale during ReaperCon, but I'm not sure if they do that with the convention minis or not. If you don't show up for ReaperCon they automatically send the swag bag to you.

Will they be available this week at PAX East?

No, he will not be at PAX East; Monterrey Jack will be there completing his year-long mission as last year's convention miniature. Next year, Willie will be at Pax East and a new convention miniature will make it's debut at Reaper Con 2013.

And if you purchase the Reaper Con Swag Bag, the convention miniature is included in it.

And if you purchase the Reaper Con Swag Bag, the convention miniature is included in it.

Excellent news! The bag was already ordered days ago. :)

I just couldn't remember if last years bag included one or if I had ordered it seperately.

I've so many Mouslings, I don't know what to do. ;)

I've so many Mouslings, I don't know what to do. ;)

Heresy.

Freebooter is putting out Oncas with their Amazons... I know what to do with mouselings... :devil: