Silas Coggeshall

Gnoll Warrior & Kobolds.

6 posts in this topic

So I've been painting a lot lately and have come up wit some pretty cool stuff. :)

2926409.jpg9778274.jpg

4456880.jpg3553365.jpg

Had a lot of fun doing the Gnoll. If you want to see the other minis I have done look here at my web page. :) Thanks for reading. :D

Hey, Silas! I'm afraid that I can't see details as well as I'd like, but what I can see is looking great! Also, I checked out your web site, and I have to say that it was quite impressive; excellent job there too!

As far as the photography goes, it's always kind of tricky, and I don't know your set-up, but I'd suggest taking the pictures a little closer if at all possible. Then just use a free image manipulation software such as GIMP to crop things to size and adjust colors and brightness. (It seriously takes like a minute per picture for me to doctor things up now that I've learned the software a little, and it's really easy to use.)

I'm with Kuro. I'd like to see better lighting on the white which I'm guessing is bone.

The wood on the Gnoll sheild looks good as do your color choices. Keep it up.

I like your color choices, but I can't really see much due to the picture quality. Sorry. :(

I'd love to see these after you overcome photo and lighting issues ::):