Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reaper Ron

Casket Works #29 Now Available!

13 posts in this topic

Yea if its possible to get a PDF version, it would REALLY helpful!

Oooh! I get to be Professor X in the credits! Heck, I'm just thriled to be in the credits. :bday:

Andy

I just rec'd the new Casket Works in the mail and WOW...it's so pretty! Almost 100 pages in COLOR. These have definitely come a long way. Kudos!

I'm Venom, eh?

Of course, this means nothing to me, since I'm completely clueless when it comes to these types of things.

I just rec'd the new Casket Works in the mail and WOW...it's so pretty! Almost 100 pages in COLOR. These have definitely come a long way. Kudos!

and there's discussion about evolving future issues to use more and more color images throughout the catalog.

Awesomeness. I can see I will be placing a regular Casket Works order in the future!

The magazine looks fantastic. I've only did a quick scan.

One question. I noticed a list of all the conventions you were attending this year but I didn't see GenCon.

Will Reaper be there again this year?

MC I was wondering the exact same thing!

Oh crap, didn't know or see where to get this till now. I just placed and order and asked if this #29 could be added to my order.

Is there anything i can do to pay for this? Can i add it to my order and resummit payment?

You know, think I'll just place another order and add the CW to it, maybe grab the Pathfinder Dragon, not like there isn't a billion items i want lol.

though i had clicked up top under resources and click the CW link but only saw the pdf listed there (which i downloaded of course )