Finishing 3 German captured KV-2s that I started last year around this time. :blush: Just trying to clear a little of the wall 'o partially done projects.

Are you going full-tilt and giving them German style commander's cupolas too? That'd be a cool conversion! Especially if you fit them with Kwk 40s as well!

Damon.

Steve, I still need my shipwreck!

I'll be working on shipwrecks really soon, Jason. I just need to know how big they have to be. Then I can start wreckin' them. :devil:

Finishing 3 German captured KV-2s that I started last year around this time. :blush: Just trying to clear a little of the wall 'o partially done projects.

Are you going full-tilt and giving them German style commander's cupolas too? That'd be a cool conversion! Especially if you fit them with Kwk 40s as well!

Damon.

They're the kits from Hobby Boss for a captured KV-2 wo they came with the German commander's cupolas but not the Kwk40. The kits are really nice but each is about a gazillion tiny pieces (245....pretty much a gazillion) including parts you'll never see, like the handles on closed hatches. The nightmare is the treads. Lots of pieces that don't fit really well and a form to assemble them on that doesn't work that well....at least for me. :blush: Soon to be done.

Tonight I paint.....NO Skyrim! Paint! I have some bones primed and ready to go and I have an elf to paint for my cousin's friend.

Focus.....fo...cus!

I actually finished something last weekend! Namely a scratchbuilt terrain piece that looks suspiciously like a certain shield generator. Pics once I find a working camera around here.

Whelp school has started and I was only able to get my next set of figures primed. Hopefully ReaperCon will inspire me get my time under control and get more paint on the minis!

This month I finished up my gaggle of 6 skeletons and primed up and basecoated my Ranger PC for Pathfinder, primed and base coated my Mother's Day gift, primed and base coated a piece I am working on for fun, and got a single piece of my w40k Eldar squad painted up with a quick and dirty paint test to see if I liked the colors.