Brother Jim

74004: Smooth Base (Hex) (3)

3 posts in this topic

How big are these flat to flat? Preferably in mm, please.

Outside edge to edge:

Inside edge to edge:

Thanks

Errr, about 29mm on the inside, 33mm on the outside

Thanks.

I asked as I've had people tell me they were 25mm and I knew they were bigger than that. But I couldn't find any of mine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Do I just show up at the Premier Event Center at 5pm on Wednesday, and flash the bar-code from my itinerary, or what? I would hate to miss out on something due to not being at the right place at the right time or lack of correct documentation, etc..

Please advise,
      Kev!
    • By Lord_Ashenwyte
      There's been some water droplets forming on the inside of the cap of my bottle of liquid greenstuff. I've noticed this a while ago, but never really bothered about it. Should I be concerned about it?
    • By Kay
      So the husbandish and I are trying to make plans to come to RC '14 and I can't find any of the informational threads about RC '13. I assume they were deleted or archived which means I need some help from you guys.

What hotel(s) are used by most people attending?
      What hotel was used by Reaper for some of the events of RC?
      When does check in start?
      What is the start time/day of activities?
      When do most people get there?
      What is the end time of activities?

It's looking like we'll be able to make a 2 week vacation (road trip) out of the con so I want to make sure we are looking at reserving rooms at the right hotel. (anyone out there that might want to share a room with a guy that snores??)

TIA for the help!!
    • By Wilwarin
      I'm currently painting "Boudicea" from Stormtrooper Miniatures. Love the piece thus far, and am trying to paint her as accurately as possible. In most of the artwork I have seen of her, she's got on an orange-red dress, which I mimic in the miniature itself. I've shaded it already before I start the next part of her dress, which is plaid-ish. Right now, though, it's in desperate need of a wash.

My question is, what color should I use? I don't want to do red because I don't want the dress to appear red. Right now I'm leaning on brown.... but am definitely open to other thoughts and ideas.

Please note that this is a WIP, so please feel free to share any pointers you could give in bettering her. The skin is NOT done, nor is her face, so please don't fear about that. Thanks!!

Original artwork I'm basing her on:

What I have so far:

P.S. the images appear more reddish, but I assure you that her dress is closer to the orange-red in the picture. My photo-fu just stinks :)
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)