Dodson

Less than a month! What are you looking forward to the most?

In less than a month we will start congregating in Denton. I can't wait to see everyone and have another great ReaperCon.

What are you looking forward to the most?

To crush the bones from those nasty Razigs, to eat sushi made of Karkarions and to hunt Maersuluth with my own bare hands hahahahaha

Long live the Stormchasers LOL

Meeting all of you! Improving my painting! And playing some Hollow Earth Expedition! It all sounds fantastic! :)

I'm mostly looking forward to taking everyone's ReaperBucks on Sunday at the auction, and running yet another new version of the traditional Reaper dungeoncrawl. It will have a bit of a twist this year.

To kidnap... er I mean torture... er uh.. brainwa... convince, yeah, thats it, convince Derek and a few others that they need to paint an army of minis for me.

• Like 2

I haven't painted anything in nearly a year. I'm hoping to regain some inspiration and motivation....

• Like 1

I'm mostly excited to meet everyone. I won't say not to some games and mingling with the artist though.

For me it's the whole trip. RCon time has really been the only time I get out of town & I mean outside of Boise (biggest city "near (60 miles away)" me).

Seeing everyone again. Being at Reaper. Being at the BW after hours.

Just being on vacation. It's all good to me.

Now for real...

I´ve been waiting for this Con for the past six months (since when I decided to use my vacations for it). I have to confess i´m a little bit nervous since it will be my first trip all alone to USA (i´ve been there a lot of times, but always with my parents) and I´m one of the only foreigners who will attend to the Con (as far as I know)

I´m really excited with the possibility to learn from so many pro painters, whose work I only saw in magazines and the internet. I really hope my painting skills got a boost after the Con

And of course I´m anxious to meet you guys and have fun during and off the Con.

I would say I'm looking forward to the whole shebang! I'm also looking forward to showing off the new paint set and doing some demos. The Warlord tourney is also high on the list.

For me its all about the classes and the people. I'm really excited I got a few of my friends interested this year so BW after hours should be great fun. Last year I didn't really get a chance to meet to many people so this year I plan to make up for it.

And to top it all off, 2 days off of work can never be complained about!

I'm looking forward to seeing all of my Reaper "family" again, especially the ones that I don't get to see more than once or so a year.

Also, I can't wait for everyone to see what's up with the Warlord tournament this time around. It is going to rock!

~v

• Like 1