Izanagi

HEELP!Goblins!HEEEELP!

5 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone. I'm new into all of this, and I've recently acquired some Pathfinder minis, more speciffically the Goblin Pyros and the other, em, the warrior (or warryor???) ones, wich are almost the same. Could someone help me chosing the right base color and the other paints before I buy them? thanks.

This is a bit of a tricky one as Pathfinder features some oddly colored goblins. What color scheme are you looking for? Do you want something in the traditional green or are you looking for something more radical?

I was thinking about something a bit more traditional, but not SO traditional as the standard green goblins,like painting them in a more realistic, dirty kind of olive green or something.

Actually Pf goblins aren't that much different in colors as regular "D&D" goblins. It just the way Paizo portrays them & of course those "football-shaped" heads.

Not excactly sure which colors for goblins but olive green & lighter shade is pretty close to them.

Actually take this pic:

goblins_set_by_njoo-d33keiv.jpg

& then use this to find the closest Reaper Master Series paints for them:

http://www.reapermini.com/PowerPalette

Just take the pic & paste it into the Palette & mouse over the colors.

EDIT: Just did a test, since I need to do some quick painting of goblins here soon & one of the colors that comes up allot is this one

09121 Khaki Shadow

Thanks, haldir. The first one and the other in the middle perfectly match with the colors I was thinking. Once again, thanks for the help!