Reaperbryan

OFFICIAL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

34 posts in this topic

Bryan,

I couldn't help but notice that the Warlord tourney was not included at all in the list......

I think it is listed as Tournament in the very middle of the grid.

Ok, so I am just blind... Thanks.

Wul, that's irritating. I see NO time frames set aside for the "Drunken Orgy" event...

Hmmm My stuff isn't on there....

Your stuff is being run as an adjunct to the Dream Pod 9 booth, and Like Frontline Games' events is not regulated by my table availability.

I can add it to the schedule, but I was not planning on adding vendor game events (such as yours and Frontlines).

Thanks for the info. It is one of my entries that needs power. I will bring the appropriate items.

Sweet, now I'm official!

@ Reaperbryan: No worries as I was just curious. I wouldn't worry about adding my stuff to the gaming schedule as I agree that it is not the place.

Just a noob question... what "Celebrity Pathfinder" is all about? I will probably will not have time to enjoy most part of these events (since I will be in almost all classes available LOL) but I´m curious anyway!

Just a noob question... what "Celebrity Pathfinder" is all about? I will probably will not have time to enjoy most part of these events (since I will be in almost all classes available LOL) but I´m curious anyway!

I asked the same question in the "Reaper Con 2012: Pathfinder Society Event Listing" thread, and ReaperBryan replied thus:

> Celebrity Pathfinder is a trio of tables Ron has reserved for his favorite artists to play Pathfinder. If you don't know about it, Ron probably hates you. :devil:

> I'm not 100% sure what his plans are - he asked me to reserve 3 simultaneous tables for the event.

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/44429-reaper-con-2012-pathfinder-society-event-listing/

Derek

One more noob question. The calendar of events on Thursday starts at noon... this also means the Con will only start at noon or i will be open earlier?

I am asking, because I am trying to find a time window between my classes to bring my pewter minis and scrap metal to be evaluated at the metal trading table and to take the tour to see the minis been casting.

If it can be done at Thursday morning, my last chance will be Saturday after lunch (since I will not have a class between 2 pm and 6pm.

A few more details here:

As an update, I'm pleased to announce things are really coming together. I'll see about providing daily updates on what you can expect out of each of the five linked Scynneoa adventures.

What I can post now is Scynneoa is a slimy sandbox of fun & peril and it'll be an honor and a priviledge to be your tourguide.

The Friday night Pathfinder game is for the sculptor's and other artists and even though I'm the author and 1 of three of the gamemasters I'm not in charge of the guestlist. This PF game will not be set in Scynneoa, but rather in another pirate haunted area we recently developed: The Savage Coast of the Pellagrino Sea.

I'll confer with ReaperRon and see what other juicy tidbits I'm allowed to chum the waters with.

Anchors away!

>>ReaperWolf

One more noob question. The calendar of events on Thursday starts at noon... this also means the Con will only start at noon or i will be open earlier?

I am asking, because I am trying to find a time window between my classes to bring my pewter minis and scrap metal to be evaluated at the metal trading table and to take the tour to see the minis been casting.

If it can be done at Thursday morning, my last chance will be Saturday after lunch (since I will not have a class between 2 pm and 6pm.

We open at 9am Thursday morning. We don't begin game events until 10am, and classes until noon. This give people time to shop, meander, settle in, and chit chat. Yes, the bits/metal trade shopping area will be open at 9am.

Tours are given hourly, on the half-hour, unless I am actively eating my lunch or dinner.

1 person likes this

Thanks Reaperbryan, looks like Thursday will be shopping time (If I can get a ride to the Con at this time)

Best regards

No worries about the rides LM. I'll be down for breakfast and raring to To go early enough.

1 person likes this