33 replies to this topic

#1 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Super Administrators
  • 10494 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:35 PM

Attached File  ReaperCon2102Grid.pdf   38.71KB   124 downloads

This is the current schedule of games, classes, and other events on the schedule. In the Gaming Query thread, I am offering people a crack at some of the unused table slots. this thread is to make sure you all have a chance to see the full schedule.

Bits shopping ends at 6pm Thursday-Saturday, and at 2 (when the auction begins) on Sunday. We will not have staff on hand to cast or weigh you out after that time.
  • Wren and kacey3 like this

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#2 Humansquish

Humansquish

Rauthuros

• Members
  • 1964 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

Do you happen to know the deadline for turning in minis for the painting contest?
"The battle between Minis I Want and Money That Needs Not To Be Spent is eternal, and wearies the soul."--Nanite

"you don't buy miniatures to paint, rather you buy miniatures to daydream about painting and that you like to daydream a lot!" Ed Pugh

#3 Dr.Bedlam

Dr.Bedlam

Action Scientist

• Members
  • 4138 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

Excellent! Thanks for the advance notice!
I don't look like Haldir's avatar, either

#4 Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

Hmmm My stuff isn't on there....

"A war without civility can lead only to massacres" Treize Khushrenada
"The greater the sacrifice, the more glorious the triumph" Franklin D Roosevelt
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

I do look like my avatar...

Wearer of the Infamous Pikachu Hat!

http://regimentalcolors.blogspot.com/

#5 pae

pae

The All-Seeing Eye

• Artists
  • 5162 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

So glad you guys are having Hollywood Squares again. I'm sorry that I'll miss it.
  • haldir likes this

#6 haldir

haldir

I Don't Look Like My Avatar

• Bones Supporter
  • 12980 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

Sorry to hear you won't be there Phil. You were a great stand in...........ha ha

Also thanks for the heads up on the Byard this year & other info. As one person that is running a couple events, I just wanted to say thanks to you & to Reaper for allowing me to run a game or two during the Con. I means allot to me since I don't have a sit-down group around here. Helps with the gaming withdrawals. ^_^
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#7 Wren

Wren

Godlike

• Artists
  • 2191 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:47 PM

So glad you guys are having Hollywood Squares again. I'm sorry that I'll miss it.

I feel like perhaps it was not a mistake that we were not warned about this sooner!

Ali's not a puppet anymore, she's going to need her own square.

#8 Bumble_B

Bumble_B

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

Do you happen to know the deadline for turning in minis for the painting contest?

This ^_^
Vode An

#9 haldir

haldir

I Don't Look Like My Avatar

• Bones Supporter
  • 12980 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:44 PM

Ali's not a puppet anymore, she's going to need her own square.

"I'm a real girl now!!!!!!" ^_^ :lol:
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#10 Shogan

Shogan

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:59 AM

What is Hollywood Squares?

#11 Dodson

Dodson

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:11 AM

Hollywood Squares... Well... it involves alcohol and is not necessarily "kid friendly". At least that is what I remember from last year. Veeeeerrrry funny stuff though :)

#12 Heisler

Heisler

Auctioneer at Large

• Auctioneer
  • 6614 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:18 AM

Subject to change without notice. Entries will be accepted starting Thursday about 3pm and going into Thursday evening probably till 7 or 8pm. Friday entries I imagine will start in the morning but I'm not sure of the cutoff. Probably figure a 5pm cutoff on Friday night. Judging will commence sometime after that. Awards Ceremony sometime Saturday evening figure around 6:30.

Saturday entries from open till noon. Judging starts at 1pm. This time is only for people that can only be their Saturday.
* It's NOT denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads

#13 bobeshobby

bobeshobby

• Bones Supporter
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:40 PM

Is power available in the entry area? I have an entry I would like to be able to plug in.
Mike Bobe
Bobe's Hobby House
www.bobeshobbyhouse.com

#14 Wren

Wren

Godlike

• Artists
  • 2191 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

I think Ed confirmed in the contest forum area that the display area will not be closed for judging this year, judges will be doing their thing while viewers are viewing.

#15 Heisler

Heisler

Auctioneer at Large

• Auctioneer
  • 6614 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:58 AM

There should be plenty of power upstairs which will be the contest area this year. I'm not sure how accessible that power will be though. Are you setting up a whole display (which would be cool) or does the entry itself have a power requirement? If you can rig an independent power supply that might be the best thing to do otherwise be prepared to bring your own power cords and something to tape it down with if it has to stretch across a floor.

Edited by Heisler, 07 May 2012 - 06:59 AM.

* It's NOT denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users