33 replies to this topic

#16 Stubbdog

Stubbdog

Obssessive Over-Analyzer

• Bones Supporter
  • 6979 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:11 AM

Bryan,

I couldn't help but notice that the Warlord tourney was not included at all in the list......

#17 Pole

Pole

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 440 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:29 AM

I think it is listed as Tournament in the very middle of the grid.

2013: 14 Minis Painted

2014 Mini Painting Goal:  Paint something :down:
Free time = 0

#18 Stubbdog

Stubbdog

Obssessive Over-Analyzer

• Bones Supporter
  • 6979 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

Ok, so I am just blind... Thanks.

#19 Dr.Bedlam

Dr.Bedlam

Godlike

• Members
  • 3868 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:21 AM

Wul, that's irritating. I see NO time frames set aside for the "Drunken Orgy" event...

I don't look like Haldir's avatar, either

#20 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10051 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

Hmmm My stuff isn't on there....

Your stuff is being run as an adjunct to the Dream Pod 9 booth, and Like Frontline Games' events is not regulated by my table availability.

I can add it to the schedule, but I was not planning on adding vendor game events (such as yours and Frontlines).

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#21 bobeshobby

bobeshobby

• Bones Supporter
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:26 AM

Thanks for the info. It is one of my entries that needs power. I will bring the appropriate items.
Mike Bobe
Bobe's Hobby House
www.bobeshobbyhouse.com

#22 kacey3

kacey3

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:31 AM

Sweet, now I'm official!

Husband; father; university staffer; photographer; and when I have the time, I play games. I live a 26 hour day in a 24 hour world.
Occasionally, I write a blog at kclose3.com/blog.

#23 Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:04 AM

@ Reaperbryan: No worries as I was just curious. I wouldn't worry about adding my stuff to the gaming schedule as I agree that it is not the place.

"A war without civility can lead only to massacres" Treize Khushrenada
"The greater the sacrifice, the more glorious the triumph" Franklin D Roosevelt
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

I do look like my avatar...

Wearer of the Infamous Pikachu Hat!

http://regimentalcolors.blogspot.com/

#24 Captain Murray

Captain Murray

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 178 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:06 PM

Just a noob question... what "Celebrity Pathfinder" is all about? I will probably will not have time to enjoy most part of these events (since I will be in almost all classes available LOL) but I´m curious anyway!
Posted Image

"You may call me 'Murray'! I am a powerful demonic force! I am the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I stride through the Gates of Hell, carrying your head on a pike!"

Murray, the evil pirate skull (Curse of Monkey Island)

Some of my miniature painting works
http://atreidestm.deviantart.com/

#25 dks

dks

Godlike

• Artists
  • 1042 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

Just a noob question... what "Celebrity Pathfinder" is all about? I will probably will not have time to enjoy most part of these events (since I will be in almost all classes available LOL) but I´m curious anyway!

I asked the same question in the "Reaper Con 2012: Pathfinder Society Event Listing" thread, and ReaperBryan replied thus:
> Celebrity Pathfinder is a trio of tables Ron has reserved for his favorite artists to play Pathfinder. If you don't know about it, Ron probably hates you. :devil:
> I'm not 100% sure what his plans are - he asked me to reserve 3 simultaneous tables for the event.
http://www.reapermin...-event-listing/

Derek

#26 Captain Murray

Captain Murray

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

One more noob question. The calendar of events on Thursday starts at noon... this also means the Con will only start at noon or i will be open earlier?

I am asking, because I am trying to find a time window between my classes to bring my pewter minis and scrap metal to be evaluated at the metal trading table and to take the tour to see the minis been casting.

If it can be done at Thursday morning, my last chance will be Saturday after lunch (since I will not have a class between 2 pm and 6pm.
Posted Image

"You may call me 'Murray'! I am a powerful demonic force! I am the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I stride through the Gates of Hell, carrying your head on a pike!"

#27 ReaperWolf

ReaperWolf

Enlightened

• Reaper User
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:07 PM

A few more details here:

As an update, I'm pleased to announce things are really coming together. I'll see about providing daily updates on what you can expect out of each of the five linked Scynneoa adventures.

What I can post now is Scynneoa is a slimy sandbox of fun & peril and it'll be an honor and a priviledge to be your tourguide.

The Friday night Pathfinder game is for the sculptor's and other artists and even though I'm the author and 1 of three of the gamemasters I'm not in charge of the guestlist. This PF game will not be set in Scynneoa, but rather in another pirate haunted area we recently developed: The Savage Coast of the Pellagrino Sea.

I'll confer with ReaperRon and see what other juicy tidbits I'm allowed to chum the waters with.

Anchors away!

>>ReaperWolf

"Wait by the river long enough and the body of your enemy will float by." Sun Tzu, ancient Chinese General

#28 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10051 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:56 AM

One more noob question. The calendar of events on Thursday starts at noon... this also means the Con will only start at noon or i will be open earlier?

I am asking, because I am trying to find a time window between my classes to bring my pewter minis and scrap metal to be evaluated at the metal trading table and to take the tour to see the minis been casting.

If it can be done at Thursday morning, my last chance will be Saturday after lunch (since I will not have a class between 2 pm and 6pm.

We open at 9am Thursday morning. We don't begin game events until 10am, and classes until noon. This give people time to shop, meander, settle in, and chit chat. Yes, the bits/metal trade shopping area will be open at 9am.

Tours are given hourly, on the half-hour, unless I am actively eating my lunch or dinner.
  • Captain Murray likes this

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#29 Captain Murray

Captain Murray

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

Thanks Reaperbryan, looks like Thursday will be shopping time (If I can get a ride to the Con at this time)

Best regards
Posted Image

#30 MiniCannuck

MiniCannuck

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1210 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:43 AM

No worries about the rides LM. I'll be down for breakfast and raring to To go early enough.
  • Captain Murray likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users