Worst case of painter's block ever!!!
Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:59 AM
How ever you send positive energy to people, please chunk a little my way. Ugg.
Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:10 AM
* 50 Shades of Alien Greys
* It's NOT denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads
Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:49 AM
ReaperCon goer since 2005!
"The Road Goes Ever On......
"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul
Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:30 PM
(smack) Do your work." - The Wall, Pink Floyd...
I'd smack you with a ruler too... feelin' motivated yet?
Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:24 PM
Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:48 PM
Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:11 PM
"you don't buy miniatures to paint, rather you buy miniatures to daydream about painting and that you like to daydream a lot!" Ed Pugh
Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:37 AM
The rule I set out for myself is that I can only listen to the books if I'm painting. Since the books are so good, I find that I have to make time!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users