Worst case of painter's block ever!!!
Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:59 AM
How ever you send positive energy to people, please chunk a little my way. Ugg.
Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:10 AM
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads
Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:49 AM
ReaperCon goer since 2005!
"The Road Goes Ever On......
"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul
Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:30 PM
(smack) Do your work." - The Wall, Pink Floyd...
I'd smack you with a ruler too... feelin' motivated yet?
Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:24 PM
Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:48 PM
Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:11 PM
Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:37 AM
The rule I set out for myself is that I can only listen to the books if I'm painting. Since the books are so good, I find that I have to make time!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users