Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rapheal

Thanks, Gamers!!!

6 posts in this topic

I would just like to say thanks to all the gamers at ReaperCon. I would especially like to thank everyone that played Pathfinder Society we have had a solid showing the last two years. I only wish I would have had more tables, more rounds, and more GM's. We will do it again next year. Thanks to my GM's Dallas, Greg, Kevin and Cole for helping me out with the dozen rounds we ran.

It must have been insanely popular this year... I couldn't get into a session to save my life! :poke:

I can tell first thing no level restricted rounds next year. We could have ran more rounds if I had more table space, I will consider how to work on these things before next Con. If your gonna be there next year kacey3 you are first to have a chair at my table sir.

I live here (in Denton) so its pretty much a given that I'll be there. Thanks for reserving me a seat!

Rapheal,

Thanks for the many adventures this past weekend. I had a blast as usual! I am already looking forward to next year's con!

Lue.

I had a wonderful time. Wish I could have gotten more games in. I must say Dallas was a fine GM please pass on the kind words to her.