Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
psyberwolfe1

June Rollcall

12 posts in this topic

I'll get this Rolling.

A Thunderhawk assembled and painted by the 19th.

Hoping to get some projects started this month, epically after painting more in 2 weeks before & during RCon last month then I've done in probably over 2 years, ha ha. Looking at the Deadlands minis or a bigg'un mini I got in the Boneyard.

I'm going to paint up at least half of what I got at Reapercon.

13 Zombies

1 Kroid conversion (the others will have to wait for phase 2 next month)

4 Chronoscope civilians

and 18 Chronoscope characters, some converted to carry guns

(and Thanks go out to Bob for the conversion idea with 50268 Bill Foster, Lumberjack, he's now proudly sporting an MG42)

the conversions, assembly, and priming were done right after the con so I just have to hit the paints

Now I just have to have time*

*just got a jury summons so not sure if I'll be interrupted.

I've started a Dictator and a couple starships. Started assembling my two Krakens as well, hoping to finish all of these in a couple weeks, then on to some 15mm fun.

One Warlord Army --- Reven, 29 models --- cleaned, assembled, based, and inkwashed.

(OK that was really last month but I don't want to go digging for last month's thread. Presuming there was a thread like this for May?)

Ok comitment time! This month I plan to finish up my 4 giant rats I started at ReaperCon, get the first 6" of my Hirst Arts Bell Tower completed, finish detailing and paint the base I sculpted and threw together in Advanced Basing Techniques, and paint Edna the crazy cat lady and her horde of cats for my Pathfinder game.

There sounds reasonable.

Step one, clean the post ReaperCon Swag overload off of my painting desk!

1. Going to finish up 8 GW harpies for my dark Elfs

2. Finish up 1/35 PzIIIF project (construction is complete; primed hull yesterday, will be painting turret interior tonite).

3. Finish M24 in post-war Italian markings (old Italeri kit, should build very fast. Started suspension last night)

4. Finish Reaper Shambler!

Damon.

Hmm. 4 character minis and 6 lizardmen.

Finished the ships (in Show Off) and the Dictator (need to work with the photos before posting them).

Haven't posted to the roll calls before, but it seems a good idea...

Going into rehearsals for a production of Hamlet, but the D&D campaign and other gaming waits for no man, even if he is Danish royalty; therefore, here's the goal for this month:

-A Carnivean and some Shredders for an Everblight (Hordes) army

-A quickpaint on an NPC villain I'll need for a session within the next two weeks (problematic because I don't know the mini I'll use, yet)

-At least one of the half-dozen beasties I won't likely need until November (all angelic in appearance; yay feathers!)

Whelp here's the end of the month and I am only one mini shy of my goal. I was able to get quite a bit done on my bell tower from Hirst Arts, I finished up the 4 Rats last night and sealed them, and I even got the painting desk pretty clean! On to July!