Reaperbryan

Kickstarter Discussion Thread

4141 posts in this topic

I got all sorts of happy when you guys busted out Rauthuros as one of the first extra models in the Kickstarter video. Now I just need to find out how to get an extra 1k to get the Minis for a Year! level.

2 people like this

My wallet hates you all. :poke: It should be interesting to see how this turns out. I like the retail reward option too. Nice touch for the stores.

2 people like this

Never thought I'd find myself saying this... but... FIRST!

Bwahahahaha!

I got all sorts of happy when you guys busted out Rauthuros as one of the first extra models in the Kickstarter video. Now I just need to find out how to get an extra 1k to get the Minis for a Year! level.

Rauthuros will be featured as a Stretch Goal, though I'm forbidden to say precisely where along the path he falls.

Yeah I knew he wouldn't be one of the ones released if the Kickstarter goes through. But still, I have visions of a proxy army for Warlord using all Rauthurosie with different mouslings riding him to differentiate the models.

I looked closer at the Help us dig up all the Bones picture, and I'm sad that Rauthuros is near the end of the trail. :down:

I love the idea of getting more Bones minis out faster - but I don't really see any pledge level that grabs me.

I'd be great to have a ~$20 "choose any 6 of the new Bones minis" pledge.

I really don't want a mountain of misc minis hanging over my head. Don't get me wrong, getting all 30 for $60 is a great deal. But I'd be happy just picking the few I really want.

Also nice - a place I can view bigger pics of the 30 new minis. I mean, I know they're all technically here on Reaper somewhere. But a convenient bunching together of all them. Maybe with a good look at Motorcycle Sophie too?

Still - always happy to see less metal.

Kudos and good luck!

Hey now!

While I won't be able to put a whole lot of cash towards this one I will be for sure for at least Sophie level.

Nice idea thou.

thou that $2,500 RCon VIP is nice, ha ha.

I looked closer at the Help us dig up all the Bones picture, and I'm sad that Rauthuros is near the end of the trail. :down:

That's not anywhere *near* the end of the trail! We haven't even opened the crypt at the bottom and shown you what's inside!
1 person likes this

Oh man. I just blew all my money at a gaming auction the other day. lol I'm thinking I'll shoot for the $60 pledge. Can't wait to see some more Bones! :D

Being a model collector, how do I get both Ghost and Wraith levels?

When you select your Pledge, choose one of them, and manually increase your pledged dollar amount at the top of the screen to $53. That's enough to cover both levels.

When the project is over, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your selections, and to explain any amount over the pledge level specified, and you may specify in your response your selections were the $25 and $28 Sophie and UL Sophies.

I'm already awesome so how much more awesome will the reaper kickstarter forum badge make me?

I'm already awesome so how much more awesome will the reaper kickstarter forum badge make me?

Precisely seven more.
1 person likes this