Reaperbryan

Kickstarter Discussion Thread

4141 posts in this topic

The way the pledges are flying in today this has the look of being one of the three best days for Reaper so far. It appears lots of people want villagers, figure cases, and/or awesome fire elementals. This Kickstarter is way more exciting than the Sedition Wars one. By a country mile.

I love you, Reaper, but I hate you!

I hate you, Reaper, but I love you!

I'm a 43 year old straight male.

I'm a combat veteran.

I like death, destruction and heavy metal.

And for the past 16 days you've repeatedly had me squealing like a little school girl.

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wipers! I fart in your general direction! You mothers were hamsters and your fathers smelt of elderberries!

Soon you'll be watching chickflicks and painting up minis to match My Little Pony characters.

don't you steal that, that's my idea. I'll get you.

2 people like this

Looks like I'm going to GENCON with $10 in my pocket...

You really think you'll still have that $10 after the next plus option is revealed? Really?

I'm a combat veteran.

And for the past 16 days you've repeatedly had me squealing like a little school girl.

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wipers! I fart in your general direction! You mothers were hamsters and your fathers smelt of elderberries!

Soon you'll be watching chickflicks and painting up minis to match My Little Pony characters.

Ooh! My Little Pony - The Dragon Version!

Ah, man, there goes another $10... :down:

I'm a combat veteran.

"Close your eyes and think of England!"

There was already the Dire Care Bear at one point, why not a Fluttershy Ebonwrath?

1 person likes this

I'm a combat veteran.

LOL

Ohh... Reaper.

How I love thee.

Let me count the ways....

12 Kobolds

12 Rats

12 Goblins

01 Sophie

30 Mummy Level Figures

04 Fighters

02 Fire Giants

10 Undead Horde

01 Ebonwrath

04 BBEG

02 Frost Giants

04 Elves

04 Dwarves

20 Orcawesome

04 Klocke

03 Manors

125 so far

05 Townsfolk

04 Fire!

probably more...

yup Reaper. I love you 125

for now.

::P:

Most of my players like having the perfect model but really don't mind fighting a paint bottle... So it is possible that you would get buyers that only purchase during a kickstarter.

A paint bottle? Luxury! Back in my day we fought dice. And any other detritus on the table. ;->

I have slain legions of Axis & Allies soldiers. Once even a dead bug!

Is that a good oh my?

STOP MAKING ME WANT BONES!

Trying to corrupt my metal purity with your . . . your . . . plastic.

Fire . . .

things . . .

*bites lip until tears form*

Stay strong, buglips. Stay strong.

3 people like this

Fire stuff, Buglips!

And you know what that means...air, water and earth can't be far behind...

:devil:

I emailed the friend I've been harassing and told him he MUST PLEDGE NOW.

If he does not, I will.

Not for myself, of course. For the good of the group and the game. Definitely, certainly, almost probably not for myself.

Have a reputation to maintain.

1 person likes this

You can do it. Your secret will be safe with us. Just the two thousand of us and you. Be one of us, Buglips, be one of us. Room for one more...

33% to the next level 5 hours after we hit the last one!

Impressive. Most impressive.

@ buglips

*Starts to chant*

One of us!

One of us!

One of us!