4140 replies to this topic

#1 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 9171 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:17 PM

http://www.kickstart...n-of-gaming-min

This is for questions, comments, excitement, clarification, and general discussion.
  • Wren likes this

bryan@reapermini.com This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

#2 Humansquish

Humansquish

Rauthuros

• Bones Supporter
  • 1874 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

I got all sorts of happy when you guys busted out Rauthuros as one of the first extra models in the Kickstarter video. Now I just need to find out how to get an extra 1k to get the Minis for a Year! level.
  • Qwyksilver and Captain Murray like this

"The battle between Minis I Want and Money That Needs Not To Be Spent is eternal, and wearies the soul."--Nanite

"you don't buy miniatures to paint, rather you buy miniatures to daydream about painting and that you like to daydream a lot!" Ed Pugh

#3 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 14472 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

My wallet hates you all. :poke: It should be interesting to see how this turns out. I like the retail reward option too. Nice touch for the stores.
  • Farblemumble and MarkJ like this

Sacrificing minions: is there any problem it CAN'T solve?

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543
... Pay no heed to proud thoughts, famous champion. Now the flowering of your strength is but for a while. After a while, the time will suddenly come that disease or the sword's edge will cut off your power. Either fire's grasp or flood's surge or blade's bite or spear's flight. Or vicious age, or the flash of your eyes will gutter and burn out! It will be all at once, great campaigner, that death will overpower you.

It's terrifying!  Without enough caffeine your body undergoes these hours of partial paralysis and hallucinations! :shudder:

- Argentee

Black Lightning: MA010.

#4 Dr.Bedlam

Dr.Bedlam

Godlike

• Members
  • 3171 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

Never thought I'd find myself saying this... but... FIRST!

Bwahahahaha!

"Actually, I DO look like my avatar..." tumblr_me9zrqN4dK1rao9jio1_400.jpg

Bringer of Gonturzaps

http://www.reapermin...040-gonturzaps/

#5 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 9171 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:03 PM

I got all sorts of happy when you guys busted out Rauthuros as one of the first extra models in the Kickstarter video. Now I just need to find out how to get an extra 1k to get the Minis for a Year! level.

Rauthuros will be featured as a Stretch Goal, though I'm forbidden to say precisely where along the path he falls.

bryan@reapermini.com This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

#6 Humansquish

Humansquish

Rauthuros

• Bones Supporter
  • 1874 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:49 PM

Yeah I knew he wouldn't be one of the ones released if the Kickstarter goes through. But still, I have visions of a proxy army for Warlord using all Rauthurosie with different mouslings riding him to differentiate the models.

I looked closer at the Help us dig up all the Bones picture, and I'm sad that Rauthuros is near the end of the trail. :down:

"The battle between Minis I Want and Money That Needs Not To Be Spent is eternal, and wearies the soul."--Nanite

"you don't buy miniatures to paint, rather you buy miniatures to daydream about painting and that you like to daydream a lot!" Ed Pugh

#7 Schmapdi

Schmapdi

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

I love the idea of getting more Bones minis out faster - but I don't really see any pledge level that grabs me.

I'd be great to have a ~$20 "choose any 6 of the new Bones minis" pledge.

I really don't want a mountain of misc minis hanging over my head. Don't get me wrong, getting all 30 for $60 is a great deal. But I'd be happy just picking the few I really want.

Also nice - a place I can view bigger pics of the 30 new minis. I mean, I know they're all technically here on Reaper somewhere. But a convenient bunching together of all them. Maybe with a good look at Motorcycle Sophie too?

Still - always happy to see less metal.

Kudos and good luck!

#8 haldir

haldir

I Don't Look Like My Avatar

• Bones Supporter
  • 12507 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

Hey now!

While I won't be able to put a whole lot of cash towards this one I will be for sure for at least Sophie level.

Nice idea thou.

thou that $2,500 RCon VIP is nice, ha ha.
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#9 themudhead

themudhead

Instigator

• GM
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

Being a model collector, how do I get both Ghost and Wraith levels?
Single curmudgeon with own brush and paint seeks only aesthetically pleasing models for base coating, high lights, shadowing, and more. Will strip if necessary. Are you primed? PM me now.

#10 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 9171 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:44 PM

I looked closer at the Help us dig up all the Bones picture, and I'm sad that Rauthuros is near the end of the trail. :down:

That's not anywhere *near* the end of the trail! We haven't even opened the crypt at the bottom and shown you what's inside!
  • gr8fulphish likes this

#11 Silas Coggeshall

Silas Coggeshall

Uber-Mensch

• Bones Supporter
  • 533 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:44 PM

Oh man. I just blew all my money at a gaming auction the other day. lol I'm thinking I'll shoot for the $60 pledge. Can't wait to see some more Bones! :D

#12 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 9171 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:47 PM

Being a model collector, how do I get both Ghost and Wraith levels?

When you select your Pledge, choose one of them, and manually increase your pledged dollar amount at the top of the screen to $53. That's enough to cover both levels.

When the project is over, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your selections, and to explain any amount over the pledge level specified, and you may specify in your response your selections were the $25 and $28 Sophie and UL Sophies.

#13 MonkeySloth

MonkeySloth

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 5251 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:48 PM

I'm already awesome so how much more awesome will the reaper kickstarter forum badge make me?

@monkeysloth

New: Current Contest and Active Ribbon list | My Tutorial List and WIP Thread

I never thought I'd write this...but I agree with MonkeySloth on this one. ~ Adrift

#14 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 9171 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

I'm already awesome so how much more awesome will the reaper kickstarter forum badge make me?

Precisely seven more.
  • klawzie likes this

#15 MonkeySloth

MonkeySloth

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 5251 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

Well Sir that's a deal I cannot pass up.

@monkeysloth

New: Current Contest and Active Ribbon list | My Tutorial List and WIP Thread

I never thought I'd write this...but I agree with MonkeySloth on this one. ~ Adrift

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bones, Kickstarter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users