cornbread

future bones dragon prices----- after kickstarter

51 posts in this topic

So lets look to the future, There is a dragon being made in bones plastic. I am going to assume multipiece so assembly is required. What would the possible price point be for such a dragon.

OR asked another way- how good a deal is the $10 I would spend today compared to March

Reaper already answered this question in the other kickstarter thread, as best they could since manufacturing details still have to be worked out. They expected the post kickstarter price to be somewhere in the $19.99 to $24.99 range.

So yeah, the kickstarter price for the dragon is a darn good deal. Best to increase your pledge now. :)

My bad. When I saw there were 19 pages about kick starter discussion, I thought this was a enough of a BONES qustion to ask

No worries. Welcome to the boards!

Yeah... based on what I know about the dragon and about Bones, I was thinking about $25 to $30, ballpark figure. Makes me wonder howthehell Reaper is making any money on the Kickstarter deal... I'm getting so much crap for my pledge, I'm kind of starting to feel like I'm cheating or something.

Yeah... based on what I know about the dragon and about Bones, I was thinking about $25 to $30, ballpark figure. Makes me wonder howthehell Reaper is making any money on the Kickstarter deal... I'm getting so much crap for my pledge, I'm kind of starting to feel like I'm cheating or something.

You have no idea how much thought and preparation went into making this work out well for everyone involved. : ]

You go ahead and get your great deal. We'll be getting the production of this line in high gear. It works well for both of us.

You have no idea how much thought and preparation went into making this work out well for everyone involved. : ]

You go ahead and get your great deal. We'll be getting the production of this line in high gear. It works well for both of us.

Thank you. After all the reshuffling Tre Manor has had to do to make HIS Kickstarter work out, I feel better about that. I'd never have bought all the Bones, but I very much want to support the goal.

Not that I'm turning DOWN the Bones.... :poke:

No worries. Welcome to the boards!

Thanks. You seem to have a nice little operation going on here. I might just stick around

They certainly try to be nice. If you hang around long enough you'll notice that some of the Reaper Crew even have fanclubs.

Fanclubs? I don't know anything about no stinking fan clubs...

Thanks. You seem to have a nice little operation going on here. I might just stick around

Please do stick around! They have a small but very good community here. If I had to guess, Darsc Zacal wasn't trying to be snappy or anything...just informative.

By the way, kudos on the Fibonacci square avatar!

1 person likes this

Please do stick around! They have a small but very good community here. If I had to guess, Darsc Zacal wasn't trying to be snappy or anything...just informative.

^^Certainly this. I even included a smiley. :)

By the way, kudos on the Fibonacci square avatar!

Nice nerd notices nerd's niceties.

-Newb

I imagine that Reaper, like Mantic not so long ago are concentrating on covering their costs much more than making a profit. With bones figures equalling 1/3 of the product that's being shipped right now, our pledges aren't there for profit, but a giant interest-free loan. I don't think hitting a million is out of the question when all is said and done. My only problem will be how to cover everything I want, since we're still near the start and there's about $400 worth of stuff I want to get already....

I'm sure there are some things we can all cut out of our lives to save a little money. Coffee. Cigarettes. Meals out. Food in general. Electricity. Organs. Children.

I bet I could get the $1000 I want easily for my 3 year old. He's very cute and well behaved. :devil: