cornbread

Does anyone else keep checking the KICKSTARTER website?

88 posts in this topic

Visa gift cards lack fees, period. Pick one up at Walgreens. Last I saw, they were trying to put a Walgreens on every street corner on the planet...

And anyplace that can manage a Visa card can handle a Visa gift card.

I'd trust any of the major Visa/MC/AMex, but watch where you get it - you want to avoid ones with fees or contracts.

Get one of the Giftcards from those brands, they don't have fees that I'm aware of.

Really watch where you buy it from - as I mentioned earlier, stay away from WalMart. A bank or credit union is the best place to get them.

Also, you might check with your bank or credit union for options. A few years back, I had a bank that would issue a single use credit card number that you could use to charge something online with. I don't recall who it was, I just remember using it for a large purchase.

We'll have something that will appeal to you at the end of the campaign.

Does that include the $110 sophie set and the $25 and $28 sophies? If so, how much would they be after the campaign?

We'll have something that will appeal to you at the end of the campaign.

Does that include the $110 sophie set and the $25 and $28 sophies? If so, how much would they be after the campaign?

We have ideas for things, but nothing is set in stone. So I can't answer your question. Sorry.

[agitated ramblings removed]

Seems my bank might have something called Visa Traveler Cards. Would that work with registering at Amazon.com and for pledging at KS?

Email Reaper and ask them if you send them the check if one of them will pledge for you.

Yeah. I wouldn't mind doing that. Dunno which one to email though. Maybe business@reapermini.com ?

I could also just ask on their facebook page. Or message them. I'll ask on their KS page first and see what happens.

Yeah. I wouldn't mind doing that. Dunno which one to email though. Maybe business@reapermini.com ?

I could also just ask on their facebook page. Or message them. I'll ask on their KS page first and see what happens.

business or questions would be your best bet. I'm not sure the answer without asking the higher ups, or I'd help here.

I was told to wait until the project ends and contact them again. Guess I'll go ahead and wait and do that.

The worst thing is I'm not just tracking the Reaper KS, with only 7 days left I'm glued to the Red Box Games one as well. :unsure:

I'm laughing. Even my wife, who isn't a gamer, is watching this. She makes a report to me as I'm getting out of bed as to what the new level is.

I'm getting so bad that I'm neglecting the other forum communities that I normally frequent (like this one).

The Reaper Kickstarter forum has been a lot of fun. I hope that those who aren't already part of this forum come over after the campaign finishes.

I was expecting it to be at $340,000 when I woke up this morning. It's not going up enough. Tell your friends they need to stop investing in gold and invest in plastic instead! After all, plastic has never been worth zero. :poke: