Arachne

How do you manage your shelf of shame?

I have 0 unpainted minis. I buy a mini, and then I paint it. At least that is my pattern thus far. I don't have enough cash at the moment to afford stockpiling. Although I have 2 kickstarter-fueled deliveries of minis coming this November-December. So I'll probably start my shelf of shame around... January.

I have 0 unpainted minis. I buy a mini, and then I paint it. At least that is my pattern thus far. I don't have enough cash at the moment to afford stockpiling. Although I have 2 kickstarter-fueled deliveries of minis coming this November-December. So I'll probably start my shelf of shame around... January.

You are a freak of nature and I question you even originating from this planet...

:poke:

Haha! Well, considering I started collecting minis immediately after the Bones KS ended, I think I'm just too early into the hobby to have done any real collecting. But seriously, in another month or so, I'm going to be swimming in shame :down:

Cash, Dave, Bugs, I'm gonna PM you after I've gotten the pictures taken.

Oh, dude. I've got no money. Reaper, McVey, Manor, Mantic, Keith and Hopp have it.

Nah! Join us and revel in your shame! Wallow in i! Roll around nekkid in... Uh, nevermind, carry on...

Seriously. That sounds incredibly painful.

Nah! Join us and revel in your shame! Wallow in i! Roll around nekkid in... Uh, nevermind, carry on...

Nothing quite like nude wallowing in a pile of pointy, pewter miniatures.

• Like 1

Pain is pleasure. No pain, no gain. :poke:

I have a really pretty glass display case (thank you IKEA!) for most of what I have painted..... and an entire corner of my garage for what's not. And most of my computer desk.

I have a really pretty glass display case (thank you IKEA!) for most of what I have painted..... and an entire corner of my garage for what's not. And most of my computer desk.

From Ikea, the Detolf shelves? Since I saw that one years ago, I'd always wanted it, because it looked so cool, yet every time I went to Ikea I ended up not ever getting it for one reason or the other and now I have a totally different cabinet that offers a bit more display space and this weekend I'm actually going to try to add more shelves to it so it doesn't look so crowded.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10011055/

I hide all mine in an old index card filing cabinet.... 10 drawers, 30" deep x 11" wide... finally got around to "organizing" it a couple of weeks ago