Baphomet69

<sigh> Another one, this time zombies

The pro-painted ones look awesome. The only thing that gives me pause is that there are only four male body types, I don't know how many of the combos will look 'natural'. Remembering the Wargames Factory ones, most were cool, but you could end up with some odd combos.

Still, as you say, the price is certainly right, and even if three or four wind up looking odd, in a mass, especially mixed with the WF ones, I suppose you wouldnt even notice.

Plus, it's still got something like 36 days which will give my wallet 3-4 days to cool off from the other Kickstarters.

The only thing that gives me pause is that there are only four male body types, I don't know how many of the combos will look 'natural'. Remembering the Wargames Factory ones, most were cool, but you could end up with some odd combos.

You're right, repeats happen allot. I dropped $80 during Gencon at the Wargames Factory booth and walked out with 197 zombies. The main plan is to attempt to vary coloration on clothing enough to hide the similarities.

It's funny but these remind me of the first WF zombie set. Then again if you've witnessed one undead guy in tee-shirt and jeans then you've seen them all.

At first blush, those do look great, and I would happily contribute.

(You can already hear the 'however', can't you?)

...However, the only problem would be that when I usually run zombie horror, it's mainly low-to-mid-level Generic Medieval Fantasy. So having a Wanderer shuffle on by in his Dockers Khaki's would seem a little strange.

(pauses, thinks).

Unnnnnlesss.... It's a post-apoc universe where Humanity is only beginning to bring itself back from the brink of extinction, and a isolated autocratic society has developed, and the 'adventurers' are just 'the ones dumb enough to go out and beat up zombies for the safety of the community...

Fantastic. I've logic'd myself into chipping into this project. :D

--LSH.

• Like 1