• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 klyons99

klyons99

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 429 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

Great work! I always love seeing gnomes painted up, there's a definite gnome-gap in the miniatures world...

#17 72moonglum

72moonglum

Godlike

• Members
  • 1188 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

Great work! I always love seeing gnomes painted up, there's a definite gnome-gap in the miniatures world...

I wholeheartedly agree! I'd love to somebody like Julie Guthrie do some new gnomes one of these days. I really liked her set of old Ral Partha gnomes from days of yore, and her Grenadier personalities. sets were too awesome! There has to be a petition I can sign somewhere!

a little gallery of my old and new painted miniatures found at:  www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=User:Antautunut

#18 klyons99

klyons99

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 429 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:04 AM

I wholeheartedly agree! I'd love to somebody like Julie Guthrie do some new gnomes one of these days. I really liked her set of old Ral Partha gnomes from days of yore, and her Grenadier personalities. sets were too awesome! There has to be a petition I can sign somewhere! 

If there's not, I'll start one...

#19 Mad Jack

Mad Jack

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1503 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

I still have a few of those old TSRs - the gnome thief from the Bards, Monks & Thieves set, and the female elf and gnome illusionist from the Magic-Users & Illusionists set...

I'd love to see some company pick up the license to redo these.

Spoiler

"Oh, not  you... We named the hat "Jack"."

#20 72moonglum

72moonglum

Godlike

• Members
  • 1188 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

Yeah, I've got a few of them too, the thieves and the mages.   I'd had a female magic user sitting on my desk forever because I haven't been able to decide on a color for her.  It would be great to see these miniatures recast, but who knows where the master molds are out there in this great big world of ours?

a little gallery of my old and new painted miniatures found at:  www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=User:Antautunut

#21 Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky

Godlike

• Members
  • 3073 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

Love to see the classics get some paint.  Nicely done!

A piece of art is never finished. It is simply abandoned. --Whizard Hlavaz

My Jabberbloggy: http://jabberwockymi...s.blogspot.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TSR, gnome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users