Photo

If Chronoscope had a bones kickstarter, I would pledge....

Bones Chronoscope Kickstart

65 replies to this topic

#61 Eilif

Eilif

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:07 PM

Neat to see this topic pop up again after 3 years!

After bones #1, I would probably have waffled a bit about a Chrono Bones KS. Of course that didn't stop me from doing Bones #2 and now that it's here and the overall quality seems to have increased (no more melted hands and smooshed faces) I'd actually be even more interested in a Chrono bones KS.

Bring it on!
  • Last Knight likes this
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Club
http://chicagoskirmish.blogspot.com/

#62 DrSmackMatters

DrSmackMatters

Rabble Rouser

• Bones Supporter
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:23 PM

I would be in for the highest level on this.  I love the Chronoscope line.  Don't get me wrong I am a big fantasy fan as well but something about the quirkiness of Chrono really drags me in.  It is always interesting to see what the next subject that gets released for it is.

• Last Knight likes this

Go, and never darken my towels again.  -  Groucho Marx

Visit My Painting Blog - Rogues to Rayguns

#63 Eilif

Eilif

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:25 PM

It is always interesting to see what the next subject that gets released for it is.

Definitely! Our club plays a variety of post apoc and sci-fi games, so there's almost no Chronoscope figs that we couldn't find a use for. A couple of us even have dabbled in steampunk minis recently so pretty much the whole line is fodder for us.
  • Last Knight and Chaoswolf like this
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Club
http://chicagoskirmish.blogspot.com/

#64 Dai-Mongar

Dai-Mongar

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 901 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 07:43 AM

Chronoscope is a real mixed bag of genres, and I think you'd get the same problem that the Chronoscope figures had in the Bones kickstarters of people not wanting pulp with their sci fi or superheroes with their steam punk.
A kickstarter to launch a new sci fi game featuring IMEF marines, however, could go over really well. :D
  • Bishop Odo, Erifnogard, HornedTurtle and 2 others like this

#65 Bishop Odo

Bishop Odo

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:39 AM

Chronoscope is just much of a mixed bag for a kickstarter right now . 

Love to see them focus on a Sci-fi game like Traveller and Space opera, which is really just Star Wars, without the copyrighted Aliens. To many companies are already do pulp sci-fi.

• Dai-Mongar and HornedTurtle like this

#66 cycnet

cycnet

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:28 PM

I doubt I would as I now have a gajillion figures to paint, and I use them for pathfinder... but it all depends. If they were cool scupts for a good price and I happened to have money in the bank, I could see myself backing for a core set of some kind.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users